Jahyeong

Hwall's POV

  Tomorrow is gonna be a school day again which made me groan in frustration. Just the thought of having school tomorrow makes me tired for the whole week.

"Hwall! You were left alone with Y/N yesterday right? What happened?" Younghoon and Changmin entered my room.

"Nothing happened. We just had smoothie." I said.

"How's you and Hyerin?" Changmin asked this time.

"We're fine, Changmin-hyung. Still friends."

"Hwall, I call you Hwall. Please address me as Q." He winked and pressed his dimples.

"Why don't you confess to Hyerin? Maybe she likes you too." Younghoon said.

"Y/N told me the same thing too. Maybe I should really go and give a try. For real, this time."

"Y/N knows you like Hyerin?!" They said together, and they seem shocked.

"Yes. Was that so surprising, hyung?"

"Yes... well... no. I don't know."

"Younghoon-hyung, we should get going to the market now. Sangyeon-hyung asked us to go grocery shopping." With that, they exited the room and wave their goodbyes to me.

I laid back on my bed, my phone still in my hand and my instagram flashed on the screen. I started scrolling but all I saw was pictures of Kpop idols who I admire. I stopped at each picture I saw, but then, one picture made me stop for like, a minute or two. It was Y/N's picture which I took yesterday. Her caption says 'Had a really great time with you.' And I don't know why but I felt something travel in my veins. She doesn't have a lot of followers but many people commented on her picture asking who was she with blah blah blah. I shook my head and just continued scrolling. It would seem weird if I stared at her picture too much. I mean, why would I stare at it anyway?

It's been thirty minutes already and I decided to stand up from my bed and do something that doesn't involve my laziness. I went to the kitchen only to find Sunwoo drinking pear juice.

"Hi Sunwoo." I greeted him.

"Hey Hwall, how are you?" He asked ne.

"I'm good."

"How are things with Hyerin?"

"Good."

"And with Y/N?"

"Why do you ask stuff like that? Do I seem like a hoe?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him but he just chuckled.

"Nope. I'm just kidding. But what do you plan on doing with Hyerin?" He became serious all of a sudden.

"Hmm... Y/N said I should go and confess to Hyerin because maybe she likes me too but I doubt that." I shrugged at him.

"WAIT, Y/N KNOWS YOU LIKE HER FRIEND?"

"You seem so shocked about it, what's the matter?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Didn't Y/N get hurt?"

"W-why would she get hurt?" I gulped.

"Isn't it obvious when she was trying to hide her upset face when you kissed Hyerin? She was facing me and she looked hurt, that's why I thought she likes you."

I was about to tell Sunwoo that I know she likes me and she understands that I like Hyerin but I just remembered that I'm the only one who knows that Y/N liked all of us.

"No. I don't think she likes me." I laughed awkwardly.

He left me in the kitchen and went to the living room with the other hyungs. I grabbed a sandwich and ate it as I use my phone once again.