The Savior

Hwall's POV

I was out for some fishcake with Hyunjae, Juyeon, and Kevin. Kevin said it's his treat so I couldn't refuse free food. Everyone loves free food.

"Here you go." Kevin smiled at me and handed me a stick of fish cake.

"Thanks, Kevin-hyung." I smiled at him.

"Aishhh... you cutie." He pinched my cheeks and acted cute. Sometimes I thought, if he was a girl, I would probably like him.

"Yah, Kevin, do you like Hwall?!" Hyunjae teased.

"I like Beyoncé, come on guys." Kevin sighed.

"I don't think so." Hyunjae smirked at him.

"Says you who actually likes Hwall." Juyeon said.

"YAH!" He shouted at Juyeon.

I laughed at the three of them. Duh, it's obvious that all of them likes me. I mean, there was this time when we were playing with some airplane figures and Kevin wouldn't stop pinching my cheeks. And I also couldn't forget when we had a big gathering and Hyunjae would always hug me from behind and call me baby. And when we had a party wherein we wore onesies and we watched a movie, Juyeon and I were beside each other on the couch and he suddenly pulled me and laid down and then forced me to cuddle. These moments are the perfect explanation.

After finishing a lot of fishcakes, we decided we should go home. On our way, we bumped into two friends who seem like they were about to go home.

"Hey guyssss!" Hyerin cheerfully greeted while Jaehan gave us a wave.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Hyunjae asked.

"I was walking Hyerin home- WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Her eyes widened at me.

"Oh, Kevin-hyung treated us some snacks." I answered.

"Do you want some too? I mean, I still have a bit money left." Kevin told them but Jaehan shook her head.

"No, I though you were supposed to meet up with Y/N?" She asked me.

Why would I meet up with Y/N?

"What?" I shortly asked her.

"You even put a note in her locker and told her to meet up with you somewhere in the west wing." They all gave me a weird look.

"I never did that!" I shouted, maybe it would convince them that I really didn't do what Jaehan thinks I did.

"Then who did?" Hyerin asked us, herself included.

"Who on earth would want to meet up with Y/N and use Hwall's name?" Kevin asked.

"Ugh, frappe." Hyerin cursed.

"What is it?" Jaehan asked.

"I think I know who did this."

There was a moment of silence but we all looked at Hyerin, questionning her silently.

"Minyoung."

And with that, Juyeon quickly ran off and got back to school.

We followed him as well, but couldn't catch up since he was very fast. I have never seen Juyeon worry this much that he had to run so fast.

Did Y/N make him worry a lot?

I started to ask myself some weird questions but I focused more on the fact that we were trying to save someone.

As far as I know, Minyoung is a bad person. There has been some news in the campus that she was beating up everyone that pisses her. But, I really didn't believe that. Not until now. I suddenly felt scared. What happened to Y/N? What did they do to her?