One Rainy Night

Y/N's POV

It was just another normal, boring day in school that I cannot stand. Mr. Yeon was discussing another new topic. I remembered my goal of having high grades and being an honor student when I enrolled here, but the longer seonsaeng nim keeps blabbering, the faster I get bored.

I started to slowly close my eyelids until a piece of crumpled paper hit my face. I looked around to see who threw it, but everyone seemed so focused on the lecture.

I opened the paper and it says; "Wake uppppp!"

I looked at my said and saw Hwall laughing at me.

I wrote back and said "Here we go again with the notes. I don't want to be in detention." and I threw him the paper when Mr. Yeon was facing the blackboard.

He looked at the paper and laughed silently. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. I faced the front and tried to listen to seonsaeng nim.

I felt a paper hit my face again.

"Let's go to the movies."

I looked at him and he was looking in front and smiling. He didn't even bother to look at me.

Damn, this guy knows how to make my heart flutter pretty good.

I wrote back and replied; "No, I'm gonna do something." I lied.

"I wasn't asking."

I sighed and mouthed him an "Arasseo." He smiled at me and nodded.

Lunch time quickly approached. I got out of my classroom and saw Jaehan and Hyerin waiting outside. Hwall walked past them and they greeted each other.

If I was in Hwall's place, I would've died of awkwardness. This guys is really tough too, considering he got rejected by the girl he said hi to.

"Okay, what happened inside the classroom?" Hyerin asked me.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"Hwall came out of the classroom smiling. And usually, he doesn't do that because it messes up his aesthetics." Hyerin closed her lids halfway and smiled.

"That's ridiculous. You have to get your eyesight checked up." I said.

"I saw it too, Y/N." said Jaehan.

We reached the cafeteria in no time and sat on a separate table from The Boyz.

"Guys, I have something to say." Jaehan said in the middle of eating.

"Spill it." I said.

"So yesterday, it was seen by all of us that Sunwoo was acting weird and cold. And I was really bothered. And then Eric gave me watermelons and played with for a while, like we usually do." She paused.

"Eric asked me to play with him yesterday. He even told me about something, I think I know where this is going." Hyerin smiled weirdly and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Okay, I do not know where this is going." I said.

"I'll continue. I had a bad grade on my physics test and I decided to study in the library and then I saw Sunwoo. I sat with him and asked him why he was acting like that and he was like 'why don't you go ask Eric?' and I got shocked because I didn't know why Eric got involved."

"Okay, I think I know where this is going." I said.

"And after that, he surprisingly kissed me and confessed."

"YOU KISSED?!" Hyerin and I both said in unison.

"SHUSH YOUR MOUTHS! We did not. Well, he actually touched his lips and touched mine and I think that's it." Hyerin and I exchanged glances and looked back at Jaehan.