Truth or Dare

Sangyeon's POV

    "What do you mean you were in detention? Hwall, you're one of the decent members of our squad! I wouldn't be surprised if it was Eric or Hyunjae BUT IT'S YOU!" I screamed in disbelief.

Aishhhh... jjinja?! What did this kid do?

"What's wrong with me?" Hyunjae asked.

"Yeah me too!" Eric added.

"It was not my fault! Y/N passed the note."

"Y/N was involved?" Sunwoo asked.

"Y-yeah... well, we were passing notes then she got caught." Hwall explained.

"What were the notes about?" I asked.

"It's about how boring his class is."

"Is that Mr. Yeon? I hate that teacher too! He's always so-" Eric was cut off.

"Aigoo, Eric. Just don't talk for a while." Chanhee said.

"Hwall, is there a thing between you and Y/N? I just noticed that you two seem close and you even walked her home yesterday." Sunwoo curiously asked.

Hwall walked Y/N home yesterday?

"So that's why you came home late." I scolded him.

"Not only that! I went to the mall alone too." He tried to explain.

Does Hwall like her? The last time he acted like this towards a girl was when he -

Ani! I shouldn't be thinking about it!

"DO YOU LIKE Y/N?!" Hyunjae asked with his eyes wide open.

"Aniyo! Why would I like her? I just met her lately!" Hwall denied. Aish this kid. So not good with lying.

...................................................

Hwall's POV

It was another school day. It wasn't even the half of the half of the semester and I already feel so tired. Sunwoo, Eric, and I walked towards the east wing to our classroom. A bunch of girls were waving at us, so we waved back at them. After a few steps, we saw Y/N who seems to be heading to our classroom, but turned to the other as she saw us walking towards her.

"Oh, it's Y/N! Hi Y/N!" Eric joyfully said.

"Ya! Good morning Y/N." Sunwoo smiled at her.

She smiled back a bit but hurried to get away from us.

"Is it just me, or she just avoided us?" Sunwoo asked then both of them looked at me.

"Wha- why are you all looking at me?" I asked.

"You were with her in detention yesterday. What happened?" Sunwoo asked.

"I don't know."

"Hwall, do you like her? Be honest bro, I really think you do. The way you look at her and everything. My gut tells me you like her."

"Oh come on, Eric. I'm a few months older than you. What would you know about liking someone?" I asked him.

"Well, at least I know that you're blushing right now when we're talking about her."

"Aish, Hwall. Did you finally move on from Hyerin?"

Move on? Was there something to move on about?

"Sunwoo, why would I move on from her? Nothing's even happening between us." I glared at him.

"That's because you don't even make a move. C'mon dude, its been a lot of time." Eric said.