Fever

Y/N's POV

I woke up from my bed, feeling hot and weak, as I heard the alarm clock.

Right, there's school today.

I took a warm shower and changed into my school uniform. I looked at my face in the mirror and flinched in disgust. I looked so pale and there were big circles under my eyes.

Since when did I look so weak?

I asked myself.

I got in the kitchen and started eating my food but my parents were both looking at me weirdly. I stopped eating to look at them.

"Going home late, and soaking wet. Where have you been last night?" Eomma asked me.

"The movie ended late and we ate a bit and then it rained and neither of us had an umbrella." I explained whilst eating.

"Who were you with?" Appa asked me and I almost choked on my food.

"J-Jaehan." I lied. And I'm sure they noticed it because they glared at me.

"Okay, a classmate. She's a girl." I lied again but they just kept glaring at me, hungry for my honesty.

"Alright it's a boy." I sighed.

"Which boy?" Appa asked.

"What do you mean, which boy? I only have like... only one friend who is a boy." I said.

"One? Aish... I've met a lot of your friends, dear." Eomma said.

"Fine, it was Hwall." then I sneezed.

"Oh dear, I think you have a fever." Eomma walked towards me and touched my forehead. "Ahh, you're hot."

"Of course I am." I joked and laughed awkwardly.

"I mean, you literally are. You have a fever, I don't think I'm letting you go to school."

"Aaaahhh, but eomma! I already missed a lot of lesson! How am I supposed to catch up?" I asked her, panicking.

"We'll just get a tutor for you. But for the mean time, you go to your room and rest. You can't  go to school in that condition." Appa looked at my face and squinted.

"What's wrong with my condition?" I asked him and then sneezed.

AAIIIISSHHHH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE HWALL?!

The scenario of last night suddenly appeared in my head and I smiled at myself like an idiot.

"Yah, are you even listening?" Eomma snapped her fingers in front of me and I woke up in reality.

"Mwo? Ahh, mianhaeyo." I said.

"Aish. Your appa said the office is calling for him and I have a reunion to go to so you'll be alone for the whole day." I nodded at them in irritation because they wouldn't let me go to school and I had to spend the whole day in my room, resting.

I got back to my room, wore my comfortable home clothes and wrapped myself in my blanket like a sushi.

I texted Jaehan about it so that the others won't have to look for me today. I tried texting Hwall but didn't because I was to shy too.

But is it really real?

Hwall is my boyfriend now.

Heo Hyunjoon is my boyfriend.

He and I are dating.

I screamed on my pillow when that fact hit me.

But seriously though, it's so unbelievable. It was just like yesterday when I first met Hwall and he was my classmate, and he sat beside me in the classroom, and he knew I like all The Boyz and then we got in detention together. How fast time passes.