Who's Gay for Who?

Hwall's POV

We, twelve, were complete today. Hanging out, watching tv, eating snacks just like what normal group of friends do. It's been a long while since we last spent the day together. School was always in between us and there were a lot that happened for the past few days that became an obstacle to our bonding. I'm grateful that we were all together again. I miss my hyungs so much, though I always see them in school.

We decided to watch Thai horror film since they said it was the best among all the other kinds of horror films. The movie was consisted of ghosts and jumpscares and brutal beatings. Jacob gave up and faced the other side of the room while eating his cereals. New and Q were screaming at the top of their lungs everytime something scary would appear. Juyeon would always make weird reactions and Hyunjae and Sunwoo would try and scare the others. They aren't the perfect group of friends, in fact, they are a bunch of weirdos I love. I mean, I'm a weirdo, myself, so I'm used to them.

"Is the movie over- AAAHHH" Jacob tried to take a peek at what's happening but ended up encountering a jumpscare so he screamed.

"HAHAHAHAHA HYUNG" Hyunjae laughed out loud.

"Hyunjae, shut up and focus on the movie." Sangyeon shushed him.

We were almost at the end of the movie, which actually relieves me because the screaming and shouting would finally stop.

"JACOB-HYUNG, SHE'S COMING!" Eric shouted at the scared hyung.

"AHHH WHERE? WHERE?" Q screamed first before asking.

"Good lord, let us not watch another horror movie again, my beautiful ears are gonna be broken." Younghoon existed.

"Yah! You're not the only visual in this group." Hyunjae shouted at him.

"Shush, you two. Everyone knows Juyeon-hyung is the most handsome here." Eric said while looking at Juyeon with soft eyes. The others giggled at them.

"Sangyeon-hyung, what should we do next?" Juyeon asked.

"I don't know. Eat?" Sunwoo asked the hyungs.

"No, I'm still full." New said.

"Me too." The others agreed with him.

"Let's play some games...?" I spoke up, half questionning.

"Hwall, everyone knows you're bad at games. Why are you even suggesting it?" Sunwoo said before I glared at him.

I'm not that bad in games. I'm good in archery, at least.

Sangyeon played another movie movie but this time, it wasn't a horror movie. It was a bit romantic. Some of us were enjoying and paying attention to the movie, they're probably the matured hyungs while the younger ones cringe at something cringeworthy that's happening on screen.

"Guys, this is so boring. Let's play something." If there was someone who would interrupt a normal moment, it would be Kevin.

"What game, Kevin-hyung?" I asked him and he smirked at me.

"Well, not exactly a game. I just got curious since we've been friends and living together for a quite long time, I wonder if there are still secrets we hide from each other." After Kevin spoke, everyone became silent.

"Why don't we tell each other our secrets? Only one secret that none of us knows." He said.

We all nodded in agreement at what Kevin said but I could see clearly that Juyeon looks so nervous about this.

"Okay, let's sit on the floor and form a  circle." Q insisted and we followed his instructions.

"Why don't we start with Sangyeon?"  New said while smirking. Sangyeon sighed and looked at the rest of us directly in our eyes.