Friends

Hyerin's POV

Before having Y/N and Jaehan as my friends, I had other friends besides Haknyeon-oppa and the rest of The Boyz.

Chaewon, Hyujin, and Minyoung.

They were my 'bestfriends' before Y/N and Jaehan came to my life. I don't talk to them as much as before because honestly, I secretly hated them.

They know I was very close with my brother and his friends, The Boyz, so it was so obvious they just used me to get close to them.

They were the biggest flirts in school and Haknyeon-oppa already told me that he didn't want to get close with them. When I'm with the three, we never get to sit with The Boyz unlike how Y/N, Jaehan, and I usually sit with them. I just really hated them.

Chaewon was one of the top students in our batch. But I really don't think she deserves it. Her parents own a really big company and she already told me how her parents pay the school to always get her on top. What a beach right? She was the type of girl to always brag about her new clothes, bags, shoes, and other expensive stuff, and I really hate her for that.

Hyujin is a famous one. Why? Because she probably dated all of the guys in school. She thinks her dating issues would get my brother and his friends' attention? Hell no. The only reason why she dated all those guys was because she wanted to get close to The Boyz. But The Boyz aren't as easy as she thinks they are.

And lastly, there's Minyoung. I hate her the most. She's the worst beach you'll ever meet because she never really acts nice, she never sugar coats anything. She hurts others emotionally and even physically. She's the biggest warfreak in our school and everyone hates her. There was even one time, when a girl accidentally thrown her food onto her, the next day that girl was missing. She was found beatun up at the back of the school and then she dropped out.

Classes were done for today and I had plans. I left Jaehan and Y/N with each other because I needed to go somewhere.

"I'm gonna go home with Y/N today. Don't you wanna come with us?" Jaehan asked.

"I really wish I could, but I have something important to attend to." I said.

"Okay then. We'll get going." Y/N said. We gave each other our last hugs and they walked away.

I walked out of the school and bumped into Sangyeon and Haknyeon.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed.

"Hyerin-ah! Where are you heading to?" Haknyeon asked me.

"To the coffee shop. Someone wants to meet with me." I said.

"Who is it? Is it a guy?" Haknyeon asked once again.

"Ani. They're girls."

The worst girls.

"Alright. We'll get going. Be safe." They both waved at me before walking out and disappearing in my sight.

As soon as I reached the coffee shop, I immidiately found them. I took the empty seat beside Chaewon who's busy putting on her foundation. She seems too busy that she didn't even greet me.

"Hey there, Hyerin. It's been a long time." Minyoung said.

"Yep. It's been a long time." I repeated.

Chaewon stopped her work to look at me and laughed.

"You don't even wear as much makeup as you do before. How are you?" She asked me, pretending to be nice.

At least I don't look like a clown like you.

"I'm good. I'm really not into makeup nowadays." I smiled at her sarcastically. She rolled her eyes on me.