The Bitch- err Beach

Y/N

We were all in a van, the Boyz and my girl friends, and we were on our way to the beach. Hyunjae wanted to drive for us but as the eldest, Sangyeon insisted that he should be driving since doesn't trust Hyunjae's driving skills. Poor Hyunjae.

I sat in between Jaehan and Eric who's playing a game.

"Why don't both of you sit beside each other? You're distracting me from my sleep." I jokingly said.

"This game will end soon, don't worry. I'll beat Jaehan in no time." Eric said, playfully.

"Yah! I told you to call me noona, you pinkhead! I'm five months older than you!" Jaehan shouted at him before starting another round of rock, paper scissors.

The rest were doing different things. Kevin was bragging about how Sam Kim noticed his tweet and liked it. Younghoon and New were putting on their own sunscreens to protect their precious skin of course. Juyeon, Hyunjae and Q were battling in an online game. Haknyeon and Hyerin were eating, no wonder they're siblings. Hwall and Sunwoo taking a selca, and Sangyeon and Jacob listening to some classic music.

It has been almost two years since I met The Boyz in a social media. I had a hard time choosing between them or my old school, but obviously, I decided to enroll to Kanglim University to meet them. They have been the first boys I had taken interest in, they have been my first crushes. And now, it's like I'm living a dream that I'm so close to them.

It's been a while since I last went to the beach. I decided to wear a one piece swimsuit with shorts since that was what Jaehan and Hyerin would be wearing. I had a hard time thinking about wearing something revealing, but I trust The Boyz and I know they won't do anything stupid.

"Guys." Jacob spoke. "We still have another ticket. Can you think of someone who can join us in the last minute?"

All of us looked at each other and shrugged.

"JUYEON-HYUNG KNOWS SOMEONE!" Hwall, surprisingly, shouted.

"YAH!"

All of us turned our heads to look at Juyeon who was at the back. And I think I'm getting an idea about who Hwall is reffering to.

"Who is it, Juyeon?" Jacob asked.

"Go hyung, just tell him!" Hwall cheered him on and I chuckled at his sudden action. He looked at me and we both locked eyes but he immediately looked away and swallowed.

Was he nervous?

Why would he be nervous?

"Juyeon, we're waiting." Kevin teased.

"Aish. I thought about Minyoung for a sec but I don't think you guys will agree. Plus, the girls are with us, I don't think they'll be comfortable." Juyeon said.

"Mwo? Ani! We're in good terms with her." I said, trying to convince the others.

"N-ne." Jaehan and Hyerin said with unison.

"Are you sure you're alright with that, Hyerin?" Haknyeon asked her sister.

"Ne, oppa." She nodded.

"So it's settled then. Call her and tell her to catch up." Sangyeon said.

"Arasseo." Juyeon said while on his phone.

The other boys asked him about him and Minyoung and he answered all their questions honestly. I turned to look at Hyerin and mouthed 'mianhae' but she just shook her head and smiled at me and said a silent 'ani, gwaenchanhayo'. I feel guilty now that I convinced them to let Minyoung join us. I wasn't even sure if Minyoung and Hyerin are in good terms as of now.