intro:

[10 months prior]
Alana's POV:
"Jungkook! Look at the camera" I scream out as I watch my best friend munch on a pack of potato chips we bought from a random gas station in Busan.
He looks over acting like he was caught off guard and with a single chip dangling out of his mouth smiles and gives me a peace sign.
"Tell me why I decided to be friends with you again?" I ask him smirking and laughing right after I said it.
He threw the now empty potato chip bag at me and laughed hard.
the whole point of this road trip? It's a tradition.
Me & my best friends have been friends since 2013 and have seen each other grow up and mature into well rounded grown adults.
Everyday since 2013 we meet up in Busan to the same place we first hanged out.
The beach,rain or shine we go.
We hanged out here at this beach and chilled,chat about our day and what projects we had planned.
About a year ago Namjoon bought the beach house near the beach to use as our own vacation spot.
Since then we now stay at the beach to relax after a eventful week to recap and just have fun together.
Lately it's been changing since the boys are so busy with their world tours and award shows but they still take some time out for a old friend like me and we chat like the time never stopped.
I graduated from high school while in Korea as a foreign exchange student. That was only a year ago.
Now I'm 19 years old and going to enter my sophomore year of college this next and turning 20 very very soon.
19 is still a interesting age though,you're technically still a teen (sort of) and also technically a adult (in both America and Korea),so it's the crossroads before reaching adulthood.
It's been a scary and exciting year of my life since turning 19 last fall,but this has to be the scariest thing period.
The moment I saw the two little pink lines and plus sign appear on the pregnancy test,I knew my life was going to change.
Before you jump to it,no I didn't hook up with any of my best friends. Just because they are males doesn't mean I have hooked up with them ok?
One drunken night after a concert of theirs I went out on my own and partied hard.
resulting in a one night stand,the next day I had the worse headache and having to hold my heels as I strolled down the hotel hallway looking like a awful troll while smelling horrid wasn't my proudest moment ever.
Do I actually remember the stranger I hooked up with that night? The face looked familiar but don't remember a actual name,I only remember him going by a nickname and even that I'm going to dig deep into my brain to find it.
I feel so puzzled,for the first time ever I was unsure of what to do.
I had always been a independent woman and since I told my mom I was leaving to Korea for better schooling plus for extra credits so I can learn korean in general.
She wasn't so approving,thinking I had a secret boyfriend at school as it was she refused to pay for my airplane ticket.
The joke was on her,knowing she wouldn't let me go that easy I saved up enough money to buy my own ticket and I surprised her with a one way ticket to Seoul.
She was so shocked,she didn't even say goodbye to me when I left 4 years ago.
I was just 14 years old and alone in a big city.
But with enough mental and physical strength,I survived.
But nothing in my life prepared me for this new role,a mother.
Me & my mom had our own problems.
with her not returning my calls for the past 5 years.
How was I going to be a nurturer to a little human being that I will carry in me for 9 or close to 10 months (depends).
I needed comfort so I lean on my best friends who quickly accept to help me out and I take the bold choice to move out of my current  apartment far away from Seoul to be closer to the boys.
Now to venture into this new journey,luckily I have 7 brave men on my side...
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Copyright © 2023
All rights reserved to ReinaChrissy on Wattpad
None of this story may be rewritten,reproduced or reformed in any way
Unless granted permission.
So if you do copy my story,I will find out and you will suffer legal and financial consequences because that's copyright infringement.
・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚
[❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️]
#chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨