(6): i baby you

[song for chapter: paper hearts-bts (Jungkook)]
Alana's POV:
[march 15th 2019]
Almost 2 weeks have gone by and the boys have been slowly moving me into their dorm,despite my whines and insisting.
One of the guest bedrooms have been transformed into my bedroom and it has some of my stuff in it already.
I look down at my belly and I notice a very tiny bump forming and I smile.
But then the thought of having to confront "Kai" the father of this baby in me about the baby's soon to be existence makes the smile drop.
Jungkook's been taking care of me all day since the rest of the boys have been helping the movers bring my stuff over.
I'm sitting outside in a long white knitted sweater and comfy light blue pants.
The wind blowing past me as I enjoy the upcoming spring air coming by me.
"Here's your iced tea" Jungkook comes and hands me a glass of iced tea.
I grab it and smile.
"Thank you." I say and take a sip from it instantly.
"Do you and baby need anything to eat? I can grab us some gimbap if you want it" He says.
"No...but I would like some tteokbokki" I say and his face lights up.
He's been whining for some lately and the boys have been ignoring his pleas.
Since I am craving it myself why not cure both of our cravings with it?
"Right on it madam!" He says and runs away with his phone.
"You're ordering it on the phone?" I ask him.
"It's 2019 Lana" he says chuckling.
"Somebody has been learning stuff from Yoongi" I say referring to his remark.
"Hey do you wanna go look at the lights by the lake tonight? Jin hyung saw them last spring without us and it was beautiful it would be awesome." He says
"Just us two?" I ask him raising a eyebrow as I stare at him.
"Yes why not?" He asks me
"Nothing Let's go after dinner" I say
"No let's have dinner there I'll bring a picnic blanket!" He says smiling.
"Fine you win" I say throwing my hands in the air.
"Do you need help getting dressed?" He asks me as he holds my hand to help me get up from the rocking chair outside.
As I attempt to stand up the sound of creaking from the chair erupts and I burst out laughing.
-later that night-
We laid out the picnic blanket on the perfectly green grass as the starry night sky that's directly above us,I look over to see couples with telescopes and I nudge Jungkook.
"Kookie look at those lovebirds" I whisper in his ear.
He glances over at them before returning his eyes to my face.
that look alone made my heartbeat go up,you see I always liked Jungkook but with him being a popular idol and with literally billions of girls throwing themselves at him. It's pretty hard.
Plus I never thought he would like me back anyway.
"Your eyes twinkled. Did you see something you like?" I ask him raising a eyebrow at him.
"...me? o-oh nothing. I mean that was nothing don't worry about that" he stumbles on his own words as he speaks.
body language.
if you ever want to learn stuff about a person without talking to them,judge their body language.
He keeps hiding his hands in the pockets of his jeans and he refuses to look anywhere else other than me.
have I been this blind to his feelings for me?
I know,whoa. relax woman you don't know really if he has feelings for YOU but why else would he be acting like this?
"Lana,the telescope the couple was at earlier is free let's go look at the stars" he says and grabs my hand.
"Oh..I wasn't really-OK!" I exclaim after I tried to stand up and he starts to drag me all the way from where we were laying down at to the telescope's exact location.
It's located in front of a immensely large koi fish pond and the pond has little lights around the area to lighten the area up.
what a sweet surprise to see a koi fish before you shove your whole eyeball into a small telescope to look into the abyss that is our galaxy.
Since it's spring the chances of seeing a crystal clear shot of the stars is very high thanks to no clouds.
"Oh wow." I gasp as I see thousands of little stars through the telescope and I feel a pair of arms hug me from behind.
knowing it's him I smile big.
"Jungkook you're a Virgo aren't you?" I ask him as I turn around and face him.
"Suddenly forgot your own best friend's zodiac? I'm offended!" He says throwing a fake tantrum and tries to fake a pout and crosses his arms.
But he fails and we both end up bursting into laughter.
He shows me a devious smile and my instincts kick in,I run as fast I can.
"Hajima!!" I yell out as he runs after me.
He catches me and he lifts me up with his strong arms and holds me up high and I scream as I try to fight him off.
"Yah! Put me down right now! JEON JUNGKOOK!" I scream out and he chuckles.
"Ah-you're too much Lana" he says and puts me down gently back on the ground.
"So when are you going to the doctors for the sonogram?" He asks me as he rubs my stomach.
"Hopefully in a few weeks,I wanna see my little bean" I say rubbing my very tiny bump.
I'm still very early in my pregnancy so I know this belly of mines is about to get very,very large.
"Have you told "him" about the baby?" He asks me referring to Kai.
"Not yet,he's busy with work lately." I say frowning.
"I still can't believe Kai from Exo is your baby daddy" he says rolling his eyes playfully.
"Why can't you believe that?" I ask him crossing my arms.
"It's not a insult,it's just I didn't expect him to hook up with a non idol girl. my apologies,you know you are my rock" He says and shows me his fist and I fist bump with him.
"I love you dork." I say
"I love you too" He says smiling.
"Jungkook!!! There's a hotdog stand can you get me one?" I pout my lips.
"Ugh ok. I feel like I baby you a lot" he says and I slap him arm playfully.
"um...I didn't think such a powerful slap could come from such a tiny woman" he says and I flip him off.
"Screw you. My parents didn't make me 5'10 unlike someone here" I say and he laughs.
"I'm just kidding geez. This pregnancy is making you very emotional" He says
"Can you stop insulting me right now?" I ask him
"You love me." He says and pinches my cheek.
"Sometimes hate you." I say back and he kisses my cheek.
"Go sit at the bench grumpy princess" He says and I roll my eyes..
Baby me?,hah!
[❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️]
#chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨