(12): cherry blossom season

[song for chapter: Feels-Kehlani]
Alana's POV:
-April 22nd 2019-
it's officially cherry blossom season,in japan all of the trees are blooming with beautiful cherry blossoms on it.
But also in Korea there is some areas that have cherry blossom trees,usually they are parks or places to pray.
Today Jungkook took me out with the rest of the boys to the park which is like 20-25 minutes away from their place.
Main reason: to take me out because I've been having a hard time lately especially with jackass Kai.
Other reasons: I've been cranky,driving them insane with my mood swings and the weather is perfect for a walk in the park.
I hold Jungkook's hand as we walk together on a small bridge that leads to the botanical gardens area.
"Hey Lana do you have any ideas what the baby's gender is going to be?" He asks me
"I'm thinking boy. But to be honest I don't care as long it's healthy." I say
"I think it's a girl" he says
"How could you think that?" I ask him
"I had a dream about you giving birth and it was flower i held in my arms" he says
"Ok Kookie that sounds insane." I say
"jagiya! a flower means a girl" he says trying to explain while I'm too busy laughing.
"I'm sorry jagi it just sounds so weird that's all" I say and hug him.
"I find it so cute you actually dreamt about my baby.." I add
"Our baby." He says smiling and stares at me.
"Kookie I think it's better I put the baby's last name as mine since Kai won't step up-"
"Use mine" He says
"JK no that's not necessary." I say
"I insist. That's my baby in there...no matter what. Because I will be there for you and this baby unlike someone who doesn't want to step up like a man." He says
"Jeon Jungkook I don't know how I deserve you" I say and he wraps his arms around my waist snugly.
"You deserve the whole world and more" he says and pecks my lips.
"That's all I get?" I ask him
"There's children around" He whispers and I look around to see two little girls eating ice cream who glance at us and walk around.
"Oop there goes our romantic moment." I say giggling and he hides his face in my neck.
"Your hair smells nice" I tell him and he chuckles.
"Yours also smells good" He says and I smile.
"See? I like seeing that smile. I wanna see that everyday" he says and I hide my face as I blush.
"Ani ani! Stop with the hiding!" He says and moves my hands away.
"Let's go find the boys so we can eat" he adds and I nod following him again as we hold hands tightly.
-later in the day-
We are busy eating when I hear "Alana?" from behind me and I turn around to see Ashley smiling with her hands full of food.
"Hi Ashley! Omg small world!" I say hugging her and helping her place her stuff down.
"No no small country" she jokes and I laugh.
"You go here also?" She asks me
"I just discovered this place apparently they all go here." I say pointing at all of the boys.
She smiles and says hello to everyone.
"Ashley you look great" Namjoon says automatically after looking at her.
"Well thank you..Namjoon" she says and pushes her hair away from her face and ties it up in a makeshift ponytail with a single hair tie.
"How have you been feeling?" She asks me
"Honestly. Last week was a bad moment but I'm feeling better-"
"She wakes up at 6:30am for breakfast and gets cranky if we don't wake up so she grabs kitchen pans from the cabinets and bangs them until we all wake up." Suga says cutting me off.
"Thank you Yoongi" I say rolling my eyes playfully.
"Ah yes the mood swings. I had them with my son." She says
"You have a son?" I ask her
"Yeah a 2 year old. His name is Mingyu Lee" She says and pulls out her phone to show him a photo of her son smiling.
"I had no clue wow. Do you mind me asking something?" I ask her
"Not at all." She says
"Who's the father?" I ask her
"Hmm...a stupid asshole who was once my boyfriend but he left me behind with a baby to move to Singapore and still denies him." She says
Omg I never knew any of this..
"He's a jerk." I say
I should talk,I have a jerk baby father.
"Can I tell you a secret?" I ask her
"Sure." She says
"Jungkook isn't the father to my baby." I say
"No? Who is it then?" She asks me confused.
"You see me and Jungkook have been friends for years but we recently started this sorta relationship. But the baby father is Kai from-"
"EXO?!" She says loudly and I quickly cover her mouth.
"Shush!! Anyway...he denies this baby so Jungkook offered to step in as father to this baby." I say
"Omg that's so cute and sweet of him!" She says smiling
"Yeah...but I think I love him." I say
"You haven't told him yet?" She asks me
"No because I didn't want to move too fast but I am really in love with this kid" I tell her lowly careful so no one can hear us.
"Then tell him!" She says.
"I can't because we haven't even had our first date yet" I say
"When it feels right whenever just say it"
"I will!" I say
-later on-
We all said our goodbyes to Ashley who has work in the morning and we all headed back to the house.
I walk upstairs when Jungkook stops me.
"I have to cover your eyes first" he says
"Why?" I ask
"You'll find out" He says and covers my eyes with a blindfold.
This fool had planned this ahead of time.
All I see is darkness and a hand grabbing mine as he carefully seems to walk me up the stairs.
Walking blindfolded on staircase while pregnant is a dangerous move luckily Jungkook is strong enough to help me make it upstairs safely.
After what seemed like walking forever.
He unties it and tells me open my eyes.
I open my eyes and I see a sea of rose petals on the floor.
I see a huge chocolate box and a teddy bear with me and Jungkook's initials on it.
There's also a bag with a small teal box in it.
"What's all this?" I say shocked
"Read the note" he says and I pull out the note from the bag
"Read out loud" He says smiling
"Ok." I say
I open the note since it was folded nicely.
"Dear Alana aka Lana,the day I first saw you years ago I sorta fell for you but had no words to tell you but today I matured enough and mustered enough courage to tell you. I love you and will you be my official girlfriend and go out on a date with me? Side note: you're the most sweetest,smartest,hardworking,down to earth,gorgeous,beautiful,stunning & brave woman I ever met and I am so proud to have you in my life. I can't wait for the new one coming in November,xo-Jungkook"
I tear up and run towards him.
"Yes yes! I want to be your girlfriend and yes I want to go out on a date with you! And yes! I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH JEON JUNGKOOK" I say and he twirls me around.
"What's all the ruckus oh-" Jhope says and walks away laughing.
"I love you I won't stop saying it" I say
"Me either I love you I love you I love you!" He screams and kisses me..
Save the date. April 22nd 2019 I said "i love you" for the first time and it wouldn't be the last time...
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* STAY TUNED FOR NEW CHAPTERS *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
#Chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨