(15): flirting

[song for chapter: And July-HEIZE ft DEAN]
Alana's POV:
-May 1st 2019-
These next few days me and Jungkook have been like Bonnie and Clyde.
Harley Quinn and Joker.
We are literally inseparable and have been all over each other.
Whenever I bend down he comes up behind me and grabs me.
Whenever I'm distracted he takes that moment to do whatever and I'm left helpless but I love being in his arms.
His strong,muscular arms.
Right now I'm stuck in the kitchen cooking since none of the boys are home right now,I'm completely left to make it now.
I'm chopping garlic cloves as the water is boiling on the stove next to me.
I'm making dumplings because the boys told me that really been wanting Pork Dumplings.
I know you must be thinking,if they wanted that then why couldn't they cook it themselves earlier? Well the truth is that they got wrapped up doing things and they are all stuck in the studio right now.
Boredom struck so bad since there's no loud chaotic boys in the house.
Me alone,in a long sleeved shirt that says "babymama" and black comfy sweatpants.
I untied my hair quickly and picked it up in a weird messy bun to keep it stabilized.
I hear a knock on the door and assuming it's the boys I run straight for it.
When I open the door my facial expression drops and Ashley smirks.
"Expecting pretty boy?" She asks me winking.
"Ugh I told you we were dating and now all you do is pick on us" I say rolling my eyes playfully.
"Crazy lovebirds these days" she says and sits down on the couch.
"Don't be bitter because you haven't had any loving lately" I say
"Whatever at least I'm more focused on other things." She says
I feel my phone buzz from one of the sweatpants's pockets and i reach in.
I pull out my phone and I look to see it's a text from Jungkook.
"JK🥰: hey babe Joon,Yoongi & Jimin are heading back to the house. V,Jin & Hope went out for drinks. It's literally happy hour right now and they are fully taking advantage of the moment." I read
I start typing..
"Lana💓: hey baby,I missed you guys so much today! You guys were at practice since 4am are you guys tired? I'm making all of your faves." I text back
"JK🥰: I'm so excited!! We are like 30 minutes away! Ughh! Damn traffic!  I can't wait to see both of my girls" I read out loud.
I raise a eyebrow
"Lana💓: Why do you think the baby is a girl? This is the second time you've said this" I send back
"JK🥰: bc I feel it in my heart and I've had way too many dreams about it being a girl."
He's been saying this for so long.
He would be shocked if it ends up being a boy.
After that text I smell something weird and look over to see the pot overflowing a little and I quickly run over to clean up and I lower the dial on the stove.
I turn off the phone and keep my mind focused on the food.
-after a while-
Dinner is ready and I'm setting the table that's located in the large patio the boys have that we barely use with plates and chopsticks.
I already changed into a different outfit.

I have my hair tied up in a messy yet cute bun?I question if it truly looks good but then again I was rushing around because i didn't want to look like a bum when they walk in

I question if it truly looks good but then again I was rushing around because i didn't want to look like a bum when they walk in.
I'm strolling around the house after setting up outside.
I'm looking to add finishing touches on everything.
All I ask myself constantly is how will I hide this belly forever as I look down,it forever growing and it's gotten larger today and more swollen.
My thoughts are completely cut off when I hear a knock on the door signaling their long awaited arrival.
Jungkook recently set up a security system in the house so it's taken some getting used to.
I open the door after viewing one of the cameras.
I see 7 tired men waiting at the door.
They all sigh loudly in unison.
"Good evening gentlemen" I say and they all smile.
"You look great babe" Jungkook says and pecks my lips.
"Babeeee not in front of the boys" I say blushing and hiding my face away from the boys.
"Go shower babe,because I love you and all but you smell really bad" I add pushing him gently away from me.
"But I want dinner" he says pouting.
"Well nobody eats until everyone's cleaned up so go shower all of you please! There's 8 bathrooms in this house go pick one!" I say.
Lord when did I become a mother to 7 men?
I watch as they drag their tired bodies up the stairs.
I sit down and wait for them to return.
-a little while later-
Everyone is all cleaned up and we are outside getting ready to eat..
When I hear another knock on the door,this time it's loud.
I try to get up to walk over to the door but Joon stops me.
"I'll get it you've been on your feet all day" He says
"Nothing compares to the practicing you guys did all day" I say frowning.
As much I love their idol life,it's sad not having them to myself and being all together as friends a lot.
Especially with their more recent comebacks,it's so hard to get a week off for them.
I notice Joon is still gone so the boys and I walk inside of the house and I notice no sign of him.
I walk upstairs and I look throughout the rooms when I find him making out with Ashley in his room.
"Oh omg I'm so sorry-continue oh god" I say and run out thinking they were naked,they weren't. But that kiss was intense.
She was on top of him and he had his arms securely wrapped her waist.
Joon walks out of the room with Ashley's red lipstick smeared on him.
"I'm so sorry guys-we've been waiting to tell you guys,we've been secretly dating for a little now" Ashley says trying to hide behind Joon as she fixed her lipstick.
"Since when exactly?" I ask her
"2 weeks ago. He really charmed me this little devil" she says and smirks at him.
He messes with her fingers and kisses her hand.
"Wow well congrats that was so unexpected." I say
"Can we eat already? I'M STARVING"
V whines loudly
"Yes let's go eat. If y'all wanna continue go ahead lovebirds" I say and grab Jungkook's hand and we run back downstairs to go eat dinner like planned...
Love is definitely in the air.
Ew that sounded so cliché...
I hate myself sometimes..
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* STAY TUNED FOR NEW CHAPTERS *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
#Chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨