(23): steamy nights

[song for chapter: Rendezvous-Sik-K]
Alana's POV:
-June 30th 2019-
Today Ashley is coming over to help with planning my big gender reveal party.
I'm so excited to find out what I'm having!!
The boys are all out doing errands including Jimin who offered to cook dinner so he's out getting ingredients.
Jungkook who woke up with a major headache has been home with me all day,when he's down like this it's very frustrating.
He's lazy,grumpy and bratty for attention.
I get it he's not feeling well,but I'm trying to pick up after him but he keeps making more messes.
As I'm making tea for me and Ashley to have.
Ashley direct messages me privately which causes my phone to brighten up,I grab it quickly and look at it.
" Ash💗: yah! Have you heard from that assface of a baby daddy?"
I can't help but laugh.
"assface" is the same word I used to describe him as well,but I also laugh because I'm so over him.
I can completely say with my whole heart I've moved on from him,I appreciate that I have this baby but it's not technically his anymore.
My fingers go to work and start typing.
"Lana👑: yes once and I finally said what was on my mind! I felt like a boss! #bossbabe!!"
All of a sudden a bubble pops up and her text appears.
"Ash💗: GOOD FOR YOU! I'm so proud! Now you should get that ass to pay up with child support!"
I can feel her rage in that text but I couldn't do such a thing to him,despite our problems I could never do that.
I guess she noticed I didn't answer that fast enough so she sends another text.
"Ash💗: I know you're not actually feeling bad going that! He doesn't care about that baby or you! All he wants to do is ruin you and Kook. He hates seeing you guys as a perfect family! That baby is your life now,worry less about his feelings and more on my niece/nephew :))"
She's absolutely right,but it'll take some thinking before I truly go through with the whole child support thing,two strong hands rubs my back gently making me sigh in relief.
Only pregnant women know my struggle of back pain during pregnancy,it's killing me and I've just started with it.
I'm also only 4 months along and this journey's already making me wish the baby can come already!
I turn off my phone and turn around.
"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks me and lifts my chin with his finger.
"I'm fine,the ladies should be here soon so change out of your sweats please" I say
"Why should I?" He asks me smirking and raising a eyebrow.
This little tease.
"Because 1. We'll have a guest over and I want you to look nice even if it's comfy casual still & 2. it's distracting for me" I say wrapping my arms around his neck.
"How?" He asks me winking.
He knows damn well why it's distracting,but imma tell him anyway because he's such a pain in the ass.
"Because these sweats emphasize a certain area of your body that no one except my own eyes should see" I say and he leans in closer.
"I'll do it if you let me hop you onto the counter and finish what we started last night" he says seductively.
He's referring to a incident that happened in the middle of the night,I'll explain..
-earlier that night-
It's 3am and me and Jungkook couldn't sleep.
To help our insomnia we thought why not participate in the art of love making?
Jungkook was shirtless,heated and ready for it.
I was only in my red lace bra and white soft cotton shorts,my shirt was thrown elsewhere in the room,it was possibly sucked into another dimension to never be seen again.
It probably exploded from the velocity of the throw and it disintegrated into millions of pieces and became like nothing as it fell onto the rug in Jungkook's room.
Our bodies were ready to become one and I for one felt like a virgin again,I was nervous and excited to share such a intimate moment again with him.
Of course we've done this before I mean are you guys blind? But it still feels new every time.
My hair was mangled into a mess as we heavily make out and my legs wrap themselves around his waist and my hands run through his hair tugging it gently as I do so.
I never felt so more heated than this moment,I didn't want it to end.
I wanted our night to continue like this.
two bodies,one bed.
Which I hoped would still be stable after our possible wild encounter,but before it could all begin.
A subtle yet loud enough knock was heard from his bedroom door.
The sound of both of groans escaped our lips in unison as our moment suddenly is interrupted.
Jungkook shakes his head as he searches to find his shirt thrown in the mix of the satin sheets,he finds it and slips it on with no hassle.
As I search for my shirt,I realize my shirt is a hard item to find when everything has been thrown around in the room,including his pants,shoes and my shoes messily thrown onto the floor as if the floor would clean itself.
Realizing I had no time to search any further,I lock myself in his bathroom while he opens the door.
Obviously whoever is on the other side will realize how Jungkook's lips are visibly red and swollen from kissing and biting for so long,his black wavy hair is matted and pinned to his forehead due to the sweat from his body heat exploding out of him.
He's incapable of holding himself around me,this all started because he saw me awake and i was apparently looking "too hot" to not ravish for the night.
I wasn't denying him either,any moment that we can do this alone is a moment well spent.
Living with 6 other nosey men,it's hard to have a sex life.
Jungkook's POV:
I opened the door to see Jimin with his face mask half on and half off,he does this daily and it apparently works like a charm.
I've yet to really see many pimples on this man.
"Yah what are you two doing? Making a earthquake? There's people trying to sleep..other than me I was watching something on my laptop." He says whining loudly.
"Listen if it bothers you Hyung so much then get a room further away from mines! Taehyung has yet to complain!" I say rolling my eyes.
"That's because he sleeps with noise canceling earplugs,his roommate is Namjoon remember?" He says raising a eyebrow.
"Whatever can you leave us alone?" I say pissed off that our moment is possibly ruined all because of Jimin's brattiness.
"Maybe if you lend me your headphones so I can listen to Netflix in peace" Jimin says smirking
"You're wrong hyung" I say and I look through my drawer and hand him over my wireless headphones.
"Thank you have fun,try not to break the bed please!" He says and I close the door.
I let out a sigh of relief and walk over to the bathroom door,I gently knock on it.
Alana's POV:
"Lana...you can come back out my lioness." I hear his seductive yet wicked voice from the door,it entices me to rip his clothes off and let him have me here but no! I must wait until I get back to his bed which seems further away as I grow impatient.
I unlock the door as the most filthy thoughts run through my mind,my heart is pounding and I can't help but get flustered when I do see his face.
He sticks out his finger and motions me over to him.
I walk over to him and he grabs my face with his hands and kisses me passionately.
"My woman." He says as he kisses down my neck.
"I can't wait anymore!" I whine and again another knock.
You've got to be kidding me!
I run back to the bathroom and this time I leave it a little open so I can hear.
I hear Jin's voice.
"Where is Lana? Can she make me some food?"
"Hyung where the hell have you been it's 3am go to bed! First shower then go to bed" Jungkook says sternly.
"Have you been drinking?" He adds
I search with my hands and pull out from the pile of clothes,a random shirt of Jungkook's and put it on.
I walk out and Jin sees me.
"There she is! Lana can you make me some Gimbap?" He slurs.
"Sure Jin but first let's sober you up" I say sighing and push him downstairs.
Jungkook pouts and I walk back over to him.
"I owe you tonight don't worry" I whisper in his ear and peck his lips.
-present-
Now he's trying to instigate something,just because I owe him it because of last night's unfortunate interruptions.
Plus me having to babysit drunk Jin.
"No she'll be here any moment" I protest but it's no use,he lifts me onto the counter and stands in between my legs.
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't have my way with you right here?" He says to me
"Well,if you behave and don't do this I can arrange something and have the boys out of the house" I say pulling out my lip biting trick.
"Alright I'll go change." He says and runs upstairs.
I shake my head laughing,he's so eager all the time.
Like I said,I hear the doorbell and I run to the door.
I open the door and I see Ashley with a asleep Mingyu in her arms.
"He just fell asleep can I put him upstairs?" She asks me and I nod.
She walks in after hugging me and walks upstairs.
Jungkook bumps into her on the way down and smiles seeing Mingyu asleep.
"How do I look now?" He asks me referring to his black Nike comfy long pants.
"Way better thank you baby" I say and peck his lips.
"God you're my poison" he says and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Deadly but sweet" I say smirking and move away.
I tease him by swaying my hips as I walk away from him.
"I'll be here" he says and sits down in the living room eyeing my ass as I walk upstairs.
-after a while-
Ashley and I have gone through most of the ideas I have but it's getting late and she has a bus to catch to get home with Mingyu.
Mingyu himself is awake now and is running around with his toys and has left his legos all over the ground.
"We'll continue this tomorrow okay?" She says
"Yes." I say as we both start cleaning up after his mess.
"Next time I'll leave Mingyu with my grandma." She says
"Great idea" I say and she laughs.
Jungkook tries to be a pervert and tries to creep up behind me to grab my ass but steps onto a lego and screams in agony.
Causing both me and Ashley to laugh hysterically.
"You're such a big baby Kookie" I say as he grabs onto his foot and screams like he's being killed.
"I'm saweee uncle kookie" Mingyu says pouting and Jungkook smiles faintly.
"It's okay come here" he says and hugs Mingyu.
God that's gonna be him with our kid in the future ugh I can't wait.
After cleaning up and helping Ashley get her stuff settled,she grabs Mingyu and leaves.
As we say our goodbyes my phone blows up with texts from the boys and it starts to annoy me so I walk over to the kitchen to reply back.
"Lana👑: hey guys how about you all go grab some drinks and party a little?"
"Jin👀: where is this coming from huh?"
"Joon💙: you and Kookie trying to get some?"
"MINMIN💓: cmon guys I swear you're worse than rabbits oh god!"
"Yoongi👻: idc I wanna drink so y'all down or nah?"
"TaeTae☺️: I'm down have fun you wild ones ;)"
"Hobi: I'm down too peace!"
Finally a night alone!
I walk over to Jungkook and push him onto the couch.
"Whoa relax Lana what's up?" He asks me as I straddle him and start kissing his neck instantly.
I'm hungry,I'm going crazy over here.
I need him NOW.
"We have the whole night alone" I say smirking.
"Really? Oh it's a wrap!" He says and carries me upstairs as my legs are wrapped securely around him.
I take off my shirt while he does the same to his and I kiss him wildly and as I kiss down his neck he smirks and leans his head back.
"You're nuts about me aren't you?" He asks me with his eyes closed and his cocky smile on his face.
"You always make like this though" I say and he lays me down and climbs on top of me..
This man will be the death of me..
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* STAY TUNED FOR NEW CHAPTERS *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
#Chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨