(17): double date trouble

[song for chapter: Outro: Tear-BTS (Suga,JHOPE & RM |rap line| )
Alana's POV:
-May 14th 2019-
Today is our double date with Namjoon and Ashley.
We've been waiting for this day since early last week when Ashley brought up the idea.
Since she's falling more in love with Namjoon she's slowly trying to introduce Joon to Mingyu since obviously she did tell him she had a kid but she never showed him Mingyu aka "Mingi" only in photos and from what Joon knows it's only small bits of what he's like.
This means a lot to Ashley with her being a single mom who has gone on dates before,they all ended up with the guys saying that her being a mom was a dealbreaker so she sorta felt self conscious about revealing that info until recently when she came to the conclusion,her son is her world and any man who doesn't understand that doesn't deserve her.
I've been waiting downstairs for Joon to come back from picking up Ashley since he's driving all of us.
Jungkook comes downstairs to show me his outfit he picked out.
"Is it too casual?" He asks me
"Babe we're going to the movies and then a diner. It's not a fancy date" I say as I show him I'm wearing a plain loose black tee with "wildchild" written on it and my favorite dark washed jeggings and black sneakers.
"I didn't dress up either so it's okay." I add
"But I didn't wanna look bummy" he says and wraps his arms around me.
"You look even more handsome like this I promise you" I say and peck his lips.
"Joon isn't dressed up fancy either babe if that makes you feel better also" I add
"It does." He says smiling and giggling.
I shake my head laughing.
This boy's too much.
"How is bean doing in there?" he asks me and gets down on his knees to kiss my belly.
Jimin walks in and starts cheering loudly.
"Awh man you guys are getting married?" He says excitedly.
"No you cute little mochi" I say smiling big
"Don't tease me like that. Remember I'm your best man JK when it does ever happen." he says and Jungkook laughs.
"Sure hyung" He says and Jimin walks away.
I went to the doctors today to check on baby bean.
It's doing fine from what the doctors are saying,they just want me to lay down a little more though since I'm a little bit delicate in this early trismester.
"Hey lovebirds we're back!" Ashley yells out as she makes her entrance into the house.
"Hey Ash!" I say as I hug her tightly.
"How's my niece/or nephew doing?" She asks me
"It's doing great for now. I just have to lay down a little more" I say and she looks at me.
"Have you been stressed out lately?" She asks me in my ear
"No not at all." I lie as I move a piece of my hair away from my face.
"Because unless you've been having complications. Stress is the only reason why the doctor would tell you to rest more." She says
"I'm fine-"
"Tell me truth you're hiding your face from me." She says and pulls me away from the boys.
So it's just us two in the kitchen whispering.
"It's just Kai. He's a asshole and stuff" I whisper lowly as I pace around the kitchen.
"I told you to ignore him." She says
"It's so hard when you have his number" I say
"Then remove him,you don't need anymore of that" she says
"You think I haven't? He still has it so his contact still pops up" I say and show her my phone to reveal he's not in my contacts anymore yet his number is stuck in my phone.
"Then block his number." She says
"Will that make him leave me alone?" I ask her
"For now,but hopefully it will." She says and I tap on the text message button and it says to either send a text or block the number.
That button I never saw until now,as if it was a sign to do it.
I press the button and let go to see "number blocked" written in bold red letters.
I let out a sigh of relief and a single tear rolls down my cheek as I silently cry.
Ashley grabs me and hugs me as she wipes my tears away.
"He's lucky he's getting a kid out of you. He's such a jerk" she says and I nod silently.
"Hey it's our double date no more crying! It's all about fun let's go." She says and grabs my hand to drag me out of the kitchen.
I quickly look at myself in my phone camera and luckily my eyes didn't puff up from the crying or get red.
We made our way to the movie theater after leaving the house quickly so we won't miss our movie.
The boys go order food while us girls grab seats.
While me and Ashley are sitting in the front row I hear a faint whisper and feel someone nudge my arm.
I turn around to face the person to see my living nightmare behind me.
"Lana? It is you!" Kai says pulling a fake smile after seeing Ashley.
I ignore him and turn my back.
"How's my baby?" He asks me shrugging off the fact I brushed him off coldly.
"My baby's fine." I say sternly.
"Whoa when did that baby become yours? It's half mine." He says
"It's actually mine because I last remember you never wanted it so I have full custody of it." I say
"So you didn't consider my offer. Wow now you literally dug a hole for yourself..I'll make sure everyone knows about you and your little idol boyfriend. You slut." He says and Ashley gets up from her seat and smacks him causing the theater to gasp in unison.
The security comes when the fight escalates when me and Ashley end up hitting Kai with whatever we had on us.
"What on earth is going on here?" The security guard said who must've been close to our age.
"He was bothering my friend and said something indecent to her so I lashed out." Ashley says confessing to the guard.
"No officer. moon correct? whatever. these ladies assaulted me for no reason" Kai says and his little bimbo next to him agrees to play along with him.
"Sir they came out of nowhere being obscene and hitting my boyfriend" she says glaring at me and I give her a death glare.
"Either way I need you all out of the theater right now." The security guard says
"Sir we did nothing wrong!" I say
"We were just defending ourselves!" Ashley says
"What's wrong?-oh not you again" Namjoon says getting angry seeing Kai.
Jungkook gets so pissed he gives Joon the food in his hands and storms over to Kai.
"Babe..baby..stop omg please!" I say as I see him swing at Kai and punch him in front of the guard.
The guard grabs Jungkook and tells us to immediately leave.
We leave with our heads down and I slip away to use the bathroom.
I wash my face off with cold water when my phone buzzes.
I open my phone to see twitter blowing up.
"BREAKING NEWS: just now Jungkook Of "BTS" was spotted punching Kai of "EXO" in a public movie theater. The incident has been reported as a isolated incident among the two and the witnesses say there was two girls seen with his band mate Namjoon and him prior to the altercation started among the two. More info will be revealed when we get it." I read out loud.
I drop to my knees and hide my face in my hands.
My biggest nightmare of all came true and it was all thanks to Kai...
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* STAY TUNED FOR NEW CHAPTERS *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
#Chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨