Do u know how fudging awkward and uncomfortable this paragraph was to write? I don't know how people write smut...

He moves his head back on top of mind and I feel him smiling into my fluffy hair. "I really love you, you know that?" Well, that escalated quickly. Yesterday he liked me and now he loves me.

I don't want to say anything so I just hum into his chest, which I've buried my blushing face into. In a sudden and unexpected movement he lifts me up and kisses me again, this time catching me completely off guard.

This time when he pulls away he's smirking and I'm blushing like crazy. "Hey don't do that without warning!" I whine as I bury my face into his neck.

"You're really cute." I imagine his smile growing, but I can't see it right now.

When he doesn't get a response he carries me into my bedroom, and sets me gently on the bed. I pout, sticking my bottom lip out, wanting him to hold me again. He smiles again, but then he turns around and starts to walk away. I grab his wrist.

"Where are you going?" I question.

"I've gotta go." His soft gaze lands on mine.

"Why?" I pout again.

"Because my fathers gonna be pissed." He seems worried just thinking about him.

"Then why go home?" I tease. "I mean if he's gonna yell at you, or beat you," I add quietly, "then stay here for the night."

He seems surprised by this but then smiles softly again. "You really want me to stay over?" I nod. I see his smile turn into a smirk. Quickly he jumps on top of me, knees on either side of my legs and my arms are being pinned above my head. It's strange to see him like this, but I can't say I hate this side of him. 

He's still smirking when he says, "Really?" This time when I nod I look away. He moves his arms to wrap around my waist. And slumps to the side of me. He rests his chin on my head again, he sure does that a lot.

"Fine." He teases, "I guess if you need me to stay that badly, it can't be helped."

I blush more and he turn around to face him. "By the way, I love you, too." I say before retreating into his chest again.

Did you all like the story?

Was the chapter fluffy enough?

Why doesn't anyone ever seem to answer my very important question like the one above? 😂 

Anyways... as I promised Hinata!

 as I promised Hinata!

The next one is for ur soul:

1031 words

I'm planning on writing another story so if u want u can keep an eye out for that! ;)

Bye! Thx so much for reading!