Wassss Up? New chapter! Yay!

No need to thank me for the fabulous Hinata pic I found. (I have more... >:) KAGEHINA 4 LIFE)

U may be able to tell I recently started watching Haikyuu... 😬👌

(Deku's POV)

I woke up sprawled out on my bed. My neck was sore and I had a major headache attacking my eyes. I opened and closed my hands a few times, they felt swollen for some reason. My mouth was dry and my body felt hot. My blankets were either pushed to the side or on the floor.

As my mind started working I remembered something crucial that almost made me fall out of bed. Todoroki... and how I... like him. I cringed because of the unfamiliar feeling in my chest.

I moved my hand to my forehead and tried to feel my temperature. Even though my hands were warm my forehead still was burning. It's always worse in the morning! I'll be fine once I start moving, get some water maybe. 

I sat up and my vision blurred for a second. Not a good sign. Slowly I balanced on my feet. They were shaking wildly, trying to support my weight. I was panting lightly and my blurred vision returned. I sat back down. I need to call the school at least.

I laid back down, and I do not want to get back up. I reached for my phone which is normally by my night stand. No luck. I sigh as I remember that I left it in my bag yesterday. I'll get up soon just a few more minutes of rest. But before I could do anything else my eyes drooped down and I slipped into a dreamless sleep...

~~~

Buzz... buzz... buzz...

My eyes snapped open. I looked around, my bag was by my bed. I hear a few buzzes, either texts or calls. I reached down mentally cursing myself for not at least looking for my bag before I fell back asleep. I grabbed my phone and lifted it above my hot face. I saw a few text messages, but before I could react I was getting a call. My phone continued to vibrate until I pressed, 'accept'. It was Uraraka.

"Deku, thank god!"

I brought the phone to my ear and covered my eyes with my free arm. My throat is feeling scratchy and I know my voice will be almost gone.

"Mmm... Hey Uraraka. What's going on?" Yep. My voice is weak and barley audible.

"You weren't at school and we didn't know why. Not even the teachers! Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just recovering from a fever."

"Why didn't you call the school?"

"I was going to, but I fell back asleep."

"Okay... well, are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah I'm fine, like I said before."

"Mkay, well I was planning on dropping by to give you your homework, and if you need, share the notes from today. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, totally. That would actually be great."

"K well it's lunch break right now so I'll see you in a few hours!"

"Okay bye."

"Bye!"

She hung up, and I lowered my phone to the top of my bed. It makes me feel happy to know she was worrying about me. I smile, a small but genuine smile.

~~~

Another time skip my fellow fanfic readers,

because I am a...

lazy potato!

~~~

I'm sitting comfortably, surrounded by blankets, ignoring my fever, and watching tv. I have some nice warm tea and am sipping it lightly every once and a while. Soon I loose track of time.