First Day at UA

I got rid of Mineta for you :) (in the pic not the story, sry as much as I hate him I don't want to change the students or anything)

Let's just say that school started 2 months later because why not?

(Deku's POV)

(Time skip two months)

I roll out of bed in my usual way. I start to go through my normal routine of brushing my teeth, getting my clothes on and what not, but today is not a normal day. Today is my first day at UA. I feel so excited.

I walk over to my closet. I stare at my two uniforms. I had asked for a men's and women's, and the school obliged. They consist of a white shirt, red tie, a gray jacket with a few blue strips at the sleeves and other places, and blue pants, one a skirt. I take out the male's uniform, and slip it on. It fit comfortably and the material was nice.

A few minutes later I left my small home and started walking to UA. I let a small smile slide as I look up at the enourmous building for the second time. I find my way to my homeroom and open the big doors. I look inside and find maybe half of the students there. I make my way towards my desk and start observing the students here. One had blue hair, glasses, and was making weird arm movements while talking to someone with brown hair and brown eyes. I look and see a guy with red spiky hair and sharp teeth who is in a conversation with a girl with pink skin and hair and another guy with yellow hair that had a black lightening bolt shape. I see someone with blond hair and blue eyes sitting by themselves. Lastly my eyes land on another loner who has half red half white hair and mismatched eyes. I sigh and look out the window just wanting class to start. I was focusing on a leaf that was falling from a tree and didn't realize that Kacchan had walked in until he yelled, "DEKUUUU!" I put my head in my hands. I knew that Kacchan would make it in, he was very talented, but him being in the same class as me... this was going to be hard.

"What?" I grumbled.

"WHY THE FRICK ARE YOU HERE?!" 

"Hey Kacchan. Nice to see you too." I smirked.

He walked over to me and grabbed me by the tie. "I asked you a question shitty nerd!"

I put my hands up in surrender but continued smirking. "Beause I passed the entrance exams." I stated sarcastically.

"You shitty nerd!" He yelled before taking a seat in front of me, pouting. I continued looking out the window. I saw two people who I recognized from my earlier scan of the room walk up to Kacchan, and I started eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Hey you know him." I wanted to burst laughing, I'm not a guy.

"I know her." He huffed. Their red and yellow eyes windened in shock.

"Her?" They said in unision, then the guy with red hair continued, "But she's wearing a guys uniform."

For some reason the guys with glasses joined their conversation. "She is allowed to wear the uniform that she is most comfortable in. She is not required to wear a women's." He stated. That was loud enough for everyone to hear, I cringed. I didn't like having this much attention on me. By now everyone had arrived and I could feel 20 pairs of eyes on me. I shrugged. I didn't know what they wanted me to say.

"What he said." I pointed at the blue haired guy. Luckily the conversation was interrupted by the bell signaling the beginning of class.

"Everyone must sit in their assigned seat!" I heard the guy with the blue hair say. They obeyed and a second later a guy dressed comlpletely in black walked in the room.

"I'm Aizawa Shota, your home room teacher. I have to tell you that tomorrow there will be a fitness exam. You can do whatever you want now."

"But Aizawa Sensei—." Once again the blie haired guy was talking.

I looked at the teacher and he was zipping up a yellow sleeping bag. "Like I said you can do whatever you want. Just leave me alone and don't be too loud." He slumped on the floor and fell asleep faster than a normal human being should be able to. With that the class erupted with chatter. People started forming their friend groups again talking amougnst themselves. I ignored them, until a girl with brown hair walked up to me.

"Hi, I'm Ochako Uraraka. What's your name?" She had a sweet cheerful voice.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya."

"Nice to meet you! Oh and this is," she pointed to the guy with glasses, "Tenya Iida."

"Cool." I said.

"Nice to meet you as well!" Iida spoke with a loud and confident tone, he was annoying.

"If you want you can sit with us and Tsu at lunch." She pointed to a girl with green hair a bit darker than my own.

"Okay." I responded.

"Are you tired? You seem low on energy." Iida asked me. This took me by surprise and I was sure it showed on my face. "You need to make sure you get plenty of sleep so that your well rested during the day."

"I'm fine." I laughed. From the corner of my eye I saw that guy with red and white hair staring at me. I turned around and made eye contact, giving him a death glare. He looked away and I looked back to my newly made friends? I guess that's what we were now.

(Todoroki's POV)

I had been sitting in my seat when I heard a big ruckus coming from few desks away. I heard someone say, "She is allowed to wear the uniform that she is most comfortable in. She is not required to wear a women's." I looked their way intrigued. Then I heard a girls voice answer him.

"What he said." I looked at the source of the voice. Their was a girl with big puffy forest green hair. I could only see the back of her head though. I could tell she was wearing a boys uniform, weird. Then our teacher came in telling us to do what ever we wanted. 

I had been minding my own business when I heard a soft, kind, sweet laugh. I looked up and saw the green haired girl talking with her friends. She noticed me staring and met my eyes, glaring. I was able to see her face now. She had big emerald eyes that sparkled, and little freckles. She was pretty.

Bit of Tododeku for ya

I just though: what if Aizawa uses a yellow sleeping bag so that people can see him and won't accidentally step on him or something?

Anyways, 1135 words :) long chapter.