Chapter I've lost track of how many chapters there are now, 20? Idk

How I'm the fricken world do I have 2.1k views, 81 votes, and 43 comments!? How?

I am blessed. Thank you anime gods!!!!

(Deku's  POV)

Todoroki sits on my bed, and rubs my back comfortably with one hand, the other at his side. He rests his head gently on the top of my curly green hair. I lift my knees up to my chest and hold them close. I adjust my head so my nose is inbetween my knees. Todoroki brings his other arm and wraps it around me so his hands connect.

I hear the light creaking of the bed springs bending in as Kirishima sits on the other side of me. He seems unsure of what to do.  It looks like he wants to hug me but Todoroki's got that covered. I believe Todoroki senses his unsureness because he lifts his head off of mine and moves one of his arms out of the way. Kirishima takes advantage of this new position and wraps his arms strongly around me. He places his chin on my shoulder, I do the same as well as closing my eyes.

So much has happened in my life, so much crap, pain, physical and mental, but right now being surrounded by two people who care about me. Two friends. Having them here, hugging me, comforting me, I feel so... safe. Vulnerable but in a good way. It feels nice not to have to worry about hiding these emotions. About hiding the pain. I am finally able to let down these barriers, or at least in this moment. I'm so happy to have these people as my friends. Uraraka and Iida will always be there for me but right now Todoroki and Kirishima feel a million times better than anyone I've ever considered a friend. I don't know if I've ever felt this much trust towards someone. It's a new feeling, but it makes me feel so... loved, and I like it.

I smile into my knees. "Thank you guys." I whisper.

"For what?" Todoroki questions.

"For making me feel better." I wipe away a new wave of tears.

"No problem!" Kirishima says proudly while pulling away from the hug. 

I give him a bright smile before I turn my attention to the angry Pomeranian in the room. He's refusing to look at me, averting his eyes whenever ours almost meet. After a few seconds I push off of the bed in a dizzying motion. Todoroki supports me by holding onto my arm. I bring my hand up and cover my eyes. After the dizziness passes I get up and walk over to Kacchan. I wrap my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest.

"Thank you too, Kacchan."

"I didn't do anything." He grumbles.

"You showed me you care."

"What? What do you mean?" He sounds a little pissed off but I ignore it, considering the fact that he's always mad.

"You cared enough to yell at me for cutting myself instead of cheering me on like I feel like you would've."

"Why would I do that!?" He shouts offended.

"I don't know." I shrug. "I thought you hated my guts. Now I know that you don't, or at least not completely."

"I'm not that much of a jerk, am I?" He questions. I look up at him and frown, giving him a 'what do you think?' face. He huffs and looks away. "I'm... I'm sorry." He whispers.

"It's okay Kacchan, your obviously not the main reason for this, just a bonus." He grunts at my reply. I hug him for maybe a minute, smiling, and then walk back over to the bed, taking my spot.

I take one of my fluffier, softer blankets and wrap it around myself in a comfortable fashion. "Are you guys gonna stick around?"

"Do you want us to?" Kirishima asks. "I mean I'm sure we're all totally willing to, but if you'd prefer we leave..."

"No, if you guys want you can stay." I smile at my red haired friend.

"Okay then I guess we'll stay." Todoroki speaks up. I nod. 

"Then could you guys leave my room? I would like to try and get some sleep."

"Sure!" Kirishima gets off of the bed and Todoroki follows. The door closes with a soft click. Soon I drift off into unconsciousness.

~~~

I wake up to a slight shaking. My eyes flutter open and are met with a pair of gray and blue ones. "Hey. Bakugou's done making dinner. You should try and eat." Todoroki suggests.

"Mm, okay." I say still half asleep. He stands up and watches as I sit up. I rub my tired eyes and yawn. "What'd he make?" I ask.

"Katsudon, He said that was your favorite food."

"Ya, sounds really yummy." I grin widly.

"Great." Todoroki comments with a rare smile.

We walk out of the room and take our seats around the living room. Todoroki and Kirishima sit on either side of me while Kacchan sits on the other side of the room, focusing on his food. 

"Thanks for the food Kacchan." I say as I'm about to take another bite. "It's super delicious."

He grunts and looks away. "Don't mention it nerd."

~~~

(Todoroki's POV)

"Hey I think I have to go now!" Kirishima says after checking the time.

"Me too." Bakugou states in a voice unusually lacking of anger.

"Okay." Midoriya nods. She looks over at me. "What about you Todoroki?"

"I think I can stay a little longer." I flash a small smile her way.

"Okay." She repeats returning the smile.

Bakugou grunts then grabs the few things he brought. He stomps outside and waits for Kirishima by the railing. "You coming shitty hair?"

"Ya, ya, ya." Kirishima says, rolling his eyes and smiling. He grabs his things and walks out the door. He turns around, door handle in one hand the other waving to Midoriya. "Bye! Hope you feel better soon Midoriya!"

"Ya." She waves back. Then he closes the door, and I can hear him yelling for Bakugou to 'wait up.'

I look over at her happy sparkling eyes, something I was lucky enough to see today. I need to tell her this, that's why I stayed. I don't care if she rejects me or I lose her as a friend, she needs to know. I need to tell her. "Hey Midoriya, I need to tell you something."

"What is it Todoroki?" She looks at me with an adorable tilt of her head.

I take a deep breath and I'm sure my cheeks are getting flushed. "I like you."

Mwahahaha cliffhanger!

Jelly beans. Who likes them? I do.

What's your favorite candy? I don't have one, they're all fabulously delicious, except woppers. 

I want food.

What's your favorite bnha ship? Mines Tododeku then Bakushima/Kiribaku then Bakudeku... the list goes on (for a while)

I may be a wittle bit bored rn...

1066 words