Untitled Part 11

Hi! Anyways...

Almost 200 views like 11 view away I think! Yay! 🤗😄

(Deku's POV)

I was sitting in my seat during homeroom when Uraraka came up to me. "Hey Deku!"

"Hey Uraraka." I look up at her with a bored expression.

"So... me and the girls," she pointed to a group of Tsu, and some other people she's introduced to me. I think their names are Mina, Yaogerozou, Jirou, and Toru. "were playing truth or dare and they dared me to ask you: truth or dare?"

"Dare." I don't like telling truths about myself. Things can get uncomfortable after all I am a very private person.

"One second." She retreated to the group of giggling girls. I was sure they were coming up with a dare. 

"Okay Midoriya, we dare you to wear a girls uniform tomorrow!" Mina yelled, so that the whole class heard. I saw Uraraka cringe and I did too. I rubbed my eyes defeatedly.

"Fine." I sighed. I leaned my head back and looked at the ceiling, I could feel multiple eyes on me. Uraraka ran over to me.

"Wait Deku do you even own one?" She whispered. I nodded. "Are you sure your okay with this we could change the dare."

"It's fine, I already agreed."

"Okay..." she seemed worried and a bit nervous for a second. "I bet you'll look super cute!" Her normal enthusiasium returned. "Oh my gosh! Deku can I do your hair tomorrow?"

"My hair...?"

"Ya!" I laughed out loud (lolled).

"Seriously you want to do my hair?" I could feel my eyes tearing up from my laughs that I wasn't even trying to hold back. I wiped them away and held my stomach a bit. After I calmed down I looked up at my friend. Uraraka looked a bit hurt and I felt bad for my sudden outburst. "Sorry, I just can't remember the last time someone wanted to do my hair or was even enthusiastic about this stuff."

"I don't know why it's so funny, but it's okay. But can I?" Her eyes were wide and hopeful.

"You know what? Sure." I hope I don't regret this. Uraraka continued to talking to me about every little think she could put in or use to style my messy hair. About halfway through the conversation I was spacing out not paying much attention to the brown haired girl. Soon homeroom was over and I was getting ready for the next class. The day continued like normal.

(Time skip to next day)

"Beep, beep, beep..." I grabbed my phone and pressed the button that ended my alarm. I hung my arm over my bed and grumbled not wanting to get up yet. Eventually I stumbled out of bed and brushed my teeth lazily. I walked over to my closet and unfortunatly remembered my dare from yesterday. I looked at the males uniform, tempted to grab it before reaching and grabbing the female's. I slipped it on. The top part was pretty much the same as the males but it felt a bit tighter, after all the male's was very baggy on me. It was the skirt that bothered me it was just barely covering everything. I slipped on the long socks. I walked over to the body length mirror and started at my reflection. I looked like an actual girl, and I was feeling very self cautious. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. Why did I agree to this? I found my big red shoes and slipped them on. After eating a decent breakfast I left for what I knew would be a long day at school.

Every look or stare I got I wanted to run back to my apartment as fast as I could, but I couldn't. I gritted my teeth and walked into my homeroom class to find almost everyone there already. I saw mostly everyone looking at me this was normal but what wasn't was that this time they kept staring, surprised by the foreign sight in front of them.

"Midoriya! Come here!" I looked over to Mina who was waving at me. I dropped my shoulders and started walking over to them. I could tell I was blushing a little bit, hopefully it wasn't too noticeable. I walked past Kacchan and I thought he was blushing too for a second but dismissed the thought and dropped my stuff off at my desk. I was almost there when Mineta stopped me by stepping in front of me. He had a devilish grin on his face, pervert.

"What?" I snarled.

He looked me up and down. "You know Midoriya your actually pretty big." What?

"Shut up perv!" I kicked him hard in the stomach and he went flying back into the wall. I heard a few claps. (Me) I walked over to Mina, Uraraka, and Momo.

"Good job Midoriya!" Mina smiled happily. "Anyways, sit here!" She pointed to her seat.

"Okay." I took a seat and a second later I felt fingers playing with my hair, trying to style it. I heard whispering and I felt like I was on an observation table. I felt uncomfortable and stared shifting slightly in my seat.

"What about these?" I couldn't see what Momo was holding up but I recognized her voice.

"That's cute!" Uraraka and Mina said at the same time.

"But what about a head band?" Uraraka suggested.

"Oh! We should use one with cat ears! That would be too cute!" Mina squealed. They continued their conversation but I didn't want to focus too much on what they were doing I was getting a headache. Serveral minutes passed until I heard, "Okay Midoriya we're done!" They handed me a small mirror I'm guessing Momo made.

I had a small bun on the back of my head that I'm not going to even ask how they were able to make. I had my bangs still framing my face, and in the middle of my head was a golden headband with little cat ears. (Idk)

"Wow..." I admired their work. How do you do that?

"Wait Midoriya could I do your make up real quick?" Mina asked.

"What?!" I panicked a bit, I've never worn makeup before.

"Pleeeeeease!" Mina wined.

"Ah, fine." There lucky I'm pretty laidback with my friends.

"Yay! Okay close your eyes." I slowly closed them and soon felt my eyelashes slightly being tugged at. They did a few more things and then showed me with the same mirror.

"You look so cute!" Mina squealed again. I looked in the mirror and was surprised that I was looking at myself. I had darker eyelashes with a thin line of eyeliner, that was just barely visible.

"I look so different!"

"Your look adorable Deku!" I sighed. I was so embarrassed. The bell rang and I stood up to walk over to may own seat.

"Midoriya!" I turned around and met Mina's mischievous gaze. "Remember you have to keep everything like that for the day! So no ruining your hair or washing off your makeup." She smirked.

"I know, I know." I sighed and became painfully aware of the stares I was getting from everyone. I took a seat and used my arms as a pillow as I stared out the window. Like I thought this is going to be a long day.

I am planning some Tododeku in the next chapter. ;)

1214 words :)

Okay

Feedback? Please? I love me some feedback... 😬

Well then, bye!