Sports Festival pt3

812 views? What? 😊😀

I tried to make everything pretty much the same so everything important happens if there's any differences there pretty small. I think.

(Deku's POV)

"The first activity is an obstacle race!" Midnight yelled. "The race is four kilometers and will consist of three different obstacles. You will circle the outside of the arena and the first person back wins. You may use your quirks however you want and as much as you want. Only forty-two people will advance to the next round. Ready? Go!"

No one is actually ready so we all scramble outside as fast as we can slightly panicking. People are being squished and I bet a few people were trampled. I don't know exactly what I can do in this situation, yet, so I decided to wait until I'm free from this overwhelming crowd. I follow everyone and get lost in the stumbling and hasty actions of the large group. 

Eventually I'm out and I use five percent of One for All and run ahead only to be stopped by the sight of huge robots. I know these. They were the zero pointers from the entrance exams. I look around at the stunned faces. I scan the crowd and eventually my eyes land on Todoroki, who is in the lead. In a blink of an eye he sends his ice to freeze the giant robots. He lets out a frozen breath and sprints ahead of us enveloping the ground in a layer of thick ice. The robots then start to sway and tilt until they fall over almost crushing a few people. People break into action. I see Kacchan make the first move though. He jumps in the air and makes explosions that propel himself forward. I, for some reason, hesitate but soon am also running towards the robots. I use five percent of One for All again and start taking down any robots that get in my way. Kicking and punching I take down at least four robots before I escape them. I hang a large scrap of metal across my back, you never know, it could come in handy.

I almost catch up to Todoroki, but he has too much of a lead. When I approach the next obstacle he's already started across the large area. There are many islands of rock attached only by a thick string. I sigh formulating a plan. I don't think I can use One for All for something like this. I could slip and fall if I'm not careful with or without my quirk. I decide the best option would be to climb across, so that's what I do. I turn myself so my back is facing the ground and grab the string with my hands and wrap my legs around it too. I slowly inch my way across.

This time when I finally am at the last stretch of the race I am too far behind. I observe the field, it's a mine field. Of course there isn't actual mines. Everyone is being very cautious though. This gives me an opportunity. If I can be fast, or maybe... I know! I use the metal and dig up the mines careful not to set any off. I gather them up in a big pile, one at a time. Luckily people were more careful in the beginning of the race making sure to leave plenty of untouched mines around. I wipe my brow after I finish and stare proudly at my accomplishment. I reposition the metal on my back so it's covering the front of my body. Then I jump. The mines send me flying through the air. I pass multiple people and am approaching Todoroki and Bakugou who are now fighting. President Mic excitedly declares my approaching the two and they stop to stare at me in shock. I almost want to laugh but right now is not the time to appreciate their dumbfounded faces. They break free from their shock soon and are focusing on staying in the lead once again. I am almost ahead but I won't make it. I'll land on top of them. I try my best to reposition myself and soon my feet are heading straight towards their backs. I push off them and send the metal landing hard on the ground onto a mine sending me ahead of the two. I am almost done. I sprint full force into the building. I'm the first one in and I see people cheering loudly and clapping. I smile, proud of myself. Todoroki ends up getting second and Bakugou third. All of class 1-A made it in the end.

I see Midnight approaching the stage and everyone's attention turns to her. "Great job everyone! The people advancing to the next round are Midoriya..." She names them all but I lose count of everyone fast enough. "Ok next activity!" She shouts and then whips her whip. The screen does the same thing as last time. "Cavalry Battle!" She reads aloud. "In this event you must form teams of at least two! You can have up to four but no more than that. You have to have one rider and you can have up to three horses! The rider will carry a head band that represents the total number of points your team is worth.  You must try to steal headbands from other teams and your point value will increase. Your players points are decided by what place you got in the race and they add up to create the total value for your team! For example the 42nd person is worth five points, the 41st worth ten, the 40th worth fifteen. It goes all the way up until the 1st who is worth ten million points!" Wait, that's me. I'm worth ten million points?! I look around and see everyone smiling evilly at me. I gulp, I am the main target right now. This won't be even close to easy.

The face Deku made at the end of that episode tho. 😂

If ur wondering there will probably b six parts for the sports festival.

Also the USJ incident still happened, I just didn't add it in because I didn't know how to make it more interesting. And the reason y I'm adding the sports festival in but keeping pretty much everything the same is because of how big it is for tododeku. (In case u were wondering)

Might update ltr today

970 words