Last day of School

I give u gif of Bakubro. :) The softest cutest Bakugou in my opinion was in that moment. He was like a lost puppy! So cuuuuute!!!

(Deku's POV)

(Last day or school so at least month before the first chapter sorry for all the flashbacks)

I stumbled out of bed and hit my alarm. I uncurled myself from my soft warm blankets and got on my normal plain black school uniform. I walked downstairs, made my food, packed my bag, put on my big red shoes, and left.

UA entrance exams were in a month and was super nervous. I had two quirks and combined they were pretty powerful. I started wondering about the exams. I brought my fingers up to my chin slightly rubbing it, an old habit. I let my thoughts take over my mind and drown out reality. 

I was rudely snapped out of my day dreaming when I heard the first bell ring. I sighed disappointed and started heading into school. I went through my usual routine and arrived at my class with a several minutes to spare. I took out my phone and started scrolling through social media. Then I heard a certain someone come stomping in. I looked up only for a second but unfortunatly my forest green eyes met Kacchans ruby red ones. I looked away immediately trying to shrug it off, but I knew that wouldn't work. I could hear small explosions coming from his palms as his rage increased. "DEKUUUUU!" He yelled. Ah, Deku his favorite nickname for me. I looked up trying my best to hide the fear in my eyes and to meet his with a cold uncaring feeling.

"Yes?"

"You bitch!"

"What did I do now?" I shook my head lightly.

"You piss me off!"

"I know that, Kacchan." I stated dryly. He absolutely hated that name.

"What did you call me bitch?"

"Kacchan?" I teased, knowing full well he was going to explode any second. But even though I was scared he was just so fun to play with. I titled my head to the side and stuck out my bottom lip. "Something wrong with that?" I knew he was going to kill me but it's just so much fun to make him mad. He was shaking and looking down, again I could see small explosions escape from his hands. He walked up to me slowly and took my phone from my grasp.

"YOUR SUCH A LITTLE SHIT DEKU!" With that he threw my phone into the wall behind me.

"I know, I know." I said sarcastically unfazed by the fact that he just broke my phone.

"Go to hell Deku!" He seemed satisfied with himself and walked away. I stood up and walked over to my phone. I crouched down picking it up to have shards of glass fall onto the floor. Kacchan really did a number on it, huh? I shook it off, Kacchan has always hated me. I sat back down put my head on my hand and looked out the window watching the wind blown around the leaves of the tree by the classroom. I let out another sigh.

The bell rung signaling the beginning of homeroom. The teacher began talking about the high schools we were applying to. I was spacing out until I heard my name, "Midoriya and Bakugou are applying for UA—"

"DEKUUUU! YOU LAMEASS BITCH!" Then he surprised me by laughing but it was a creepy laugh. "You seriously think you can get into UA? With your lame ass quirk?" He completely stopped laughing. "Your so stupid deku! I'll kill you!"

"Sure." I said under my breath. I almost felt like he would at the moment but that would ruin his chances of being a hero. He continued to complain but I ignored him and looked back out the window. Finally the distant yelling stopped most likely from the teacher being able to calm down. 

School continued slowly and uneventfully mostly full of useless activities to rap up the end of the school year. It was finally the end of the day and I was walking out of the room, when Kacchan stopped me. He grabbed my by the wrist and my eyes widened in realization of what he was doing. I looked at his hand. We were the only ones in the class. I looked up to meet his eyes, shock still obvious on my face.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

He let go and looked almost a bit flustered, but he hid it well. I had always been able to read and make out the smallest emotions in peoples faces, thanks to my quirk. "Don't even try to get into UA. Your a weak useless deku."

I covered my eyes with my curly green bangs. "That's not true."

Kacchan seemed amused. "Really? I thought that's why your old man left you." He smirked knowing this would hurt me.

I gasped in surprised. I was shaking with rage. "You dont even know half of the story!" I yelled. I started crying slightly, small tears forming in the corner of my eyes. "So you can't say anything about my past!" By the time I got that out my tears were fatter and running down my cheeks at a quick pace. Kacchan was taken aback by my outburst. I hit his chest slightly, feeling so weak. I fell on the floor my knees giving way. "You can't say anything about that." I cried. I couldn't see Kacchan's face but I could picture it. Eyes wide, unsure of what to do. Kacchan has never been good in these types of situations.

After a few awkward minutes I weakly stood up. Looked at him dead in the eyes. "You really are a jackass." And with that I walked away. My eyes were still leaking. I ignored the strange looks I was getting by the few people still at school.

1023 words!

Close to 100 views! Thx to all the people who have been reading this!

(Ps. This will probably be the last flashback for a while just had a lot of background stuff I needed to add)