Sports Festival pt6

Do u ever see a pic or something where deku and todoroki's faces r close together and u just want to push them together like, "KISS!"

1.2k views? Yaaaaaay! Thanks so so so so much!

(Deku's POV)

I was sitting with Uraraka, Tsu, and Iida eating lunch. The tournament would start in thirty minutes and I was in the first match, but that wasn't what I was thinking about when Uraraka shook me slightly to bring me back from my thoughts. I was thinking about me and Todoroki's conversation. I was worrying that I might have told him to much when I mentioned my 'shitty past.' I didn't want him poking around in my business and I was afraid he was going to start doing just that.

"Hey Deku?" Uraraka has was now shaking me roughly and I was still staring off into space my body feeling numb. "Deku!?" Her voice carried urgency and it was enough to inspire me to say something.

"Yeah?" I looked into her chocolate eyes and I saw her muscles relax.

"Deku you scared me!" She breathed out, relieved.

"What were you thinking about?" Iida suddenly joined the conversation.

"Nothing..." I trailed off. My eyes focused on a random object and I was slipping back out of reality.

"Deku! Snap out of it!" Uraraka yelled worried.

"Mm?" I was still focusing on the table.

"Midroiya! You should try and wake up this is not a good energy to have right before a match!"

"I'm fine..." I could barely hear anyone as voices and all other noises become distant and unclear. Eventually I couldn't hear anything at all. I was harshly shook once again by Uraraka.

"Deku! Come on!" I snapped my head back to face her and saw a very, very worried expression. "Deku what's going on?"

"Nothing. Just thinking about something."

"You think?" She snorted.

"Come on Deku what's so distracting that you can't stay in reality for more than a minute?"

"It's not important."

"Totally, because if it was you wouldn't be ignoring us."

"It's personal okay?"

"Fine, I'm not going to push you but you can tell us anything. Okay?" I hummed in response.

~~~

Soon it was the end of lunch and I was headed to the player one waiting room. "Midroiya? I need to tell you something, about your opponent." I turned around it was Ojiro. 

"Okay, I guess you can tell me in the waiting room."

"Sure." He followed me and I took a seat in a random chair. He took the seat next to me.

"I was part of his cavalry team and I think I know what his quirk is." I nodded. "Well I don't remeber much except the end I'm pretty sure his quirk is being able to control minds. I remember answering a questionable and then it was pretty much the end of the battle. My point is that I think he can control your mind when you respond to him. If you don't talk to him at all then you can win this, I'm sure of it."

"Okay, thanks." I smiled.

"Your welcome, I'm happy I could help." He walked out of the room leaving me alone.

~~~

I walked against the freshly made cement and watched my opponent approach the middle of the arena as well. He had purple hair and tired looking eyes, he reminded me of Aizawa. I shook the thought away. 

"Saw you talking to that monkey, I guess you know my quirk, huh? He has too much pride." He smirked, he was trying to intimidate me, get me to talk. I continued to stare at him emotionlessly. Fortunately I had a natural bitch-face. "This may be harder than expected." He was still smirking confidently.

"Ready? And... Go!" Present Mic yelled.

We both stood their, obviously I had the upper hand when it comes to physical strength, but if he gets me to talk then he wins. I start running at him with 5% of one for all. He stands still but then dodges at the last second. I use my feet and knock him down on his ass. He gets up and I start pushing him, he turns me around though, and now I'm the one almost out of bounds. Finally I am able to flip him over and he lands hard on his back, and out of bounds. That was quick.

"Shinso is out of bounds, Midoriya wins!" I hear Present Mic say.

I reach my hand down and offer to help him up. "Good job." I say, he is rubbing the back of his head in pain. "If I didn't already know about your quirk I would've lost." He looks surprised by this and then looks up at my my hand and accepts my help. I smile lightly at him and then leave the arena and enter the building finding my way to the rest of class who are watching the matches. I sit down next to Uraraka.

"Congrats!"

"Thanks." I say awkwardly. "Hey do you know who's fighting next?"

"Oh um..." she places her pointer finger on her chin and looks up, thinking. "Todoroki and Sero are up next."

"Okay." I nod once. This may be interesting.

A few minutes later Todoroki and Sero approach the arena and Present Mic announces the start of the battle. It lasts maybe two seconds. Todoroki sends a huge ice wall that freezes Sero and half of the crowd.

"Sero can you move?" Midnight askes.

"Of course not!" He says frustrates by their stupid question and his quick defeat.

"Sero is immobilized, Todoroki wins!"

Todoroki then approachs the huge mass of ice and starts melting it slowly, for some reason he looks so sad. Then I realize that I'm up against him next. Seeing the huge wall of ice makes me unusually scared for my next match. 

I guess there will be seven parts to the sports festival.

 930 words

Ok bye!