Sports Festival pt4

So close to 1,000 view! :D

(Deku's POV)

A million points? What the frick am I gonna do? I'm so surprised that I feel like I can't move, I hear a blurry dream like voice coming from Midnight. "You will now have 15 minutes to form teams and talk strategies!"

I look around at my classmates. Every time I wanted to say something they turn their backs towards me, a painful reminder that I am not wanted at this moment. I am the target and will make my teammates targets too. I frantically search for someone, any one, who will be a part of my team. My eyes scan the croud until they land on... Uraraka! I walk over to her.

"Uraraka." I say almost gasping out the word. I can tell how desperate I sound. 

"Deku! Wanna be a team?" I sighed, relieved.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." I look down and smile lightly with my eyes closed. 

"Great! Who else should join." She watches me as I stand up close to my full height, just barely slouching. My eyes lock with hers, and I start forming a start of a plan.

"Iida." I declare and she nods a few times. Together we hunt him down and make our way to him. I tap him on the shoulder and me and Uraraka face him smiling widly.

"Iida join our team?" Uraraka asks. Before he can respond I blurt out a possible plan, but before I can finish Iida interupts me.

"Sorry guys I can't join your team."

"Huh, why?" I look up at him shocked. I almost feel a little betrayed.

"Midoriya, I am your friend but like Todoroki said we're not here to be friends. I need to start thinking about you as a competitor not a team mate. I'm sorry." He frowned and walked away towards Todoroki's team, which consisted of Todoroki, of course, Momo, Iida, and Kaminari. Now I definetly felt betrayed and I could tell it showed on my face. I put back on my emotionless mask and made eye contact with Todoroki. I glared as hard as I could into his neutral face. I turned around with a huff.

"I know who we need now." I said to Uraraka. She nodded along with the plan and when I actually looked at her, her face showed her pain. She was disappointed in Iida too. "Hey Uraraka. I know your upset about Iida so you know what? Let's beat his ass." She looked up at me and smiled determind.

"Okay Deku!" She chirped and I felt immensely happy that I was able to help her.

We started walking towards Tokoyami. 

~~~

"3... 2... 1... Go!" Midnight yelled.

I sat on top, as the rider, and had Tokoyami in front while Uraraka and Hatsume at my sides. I had a simple piece of cloth rapped around my head with our points printed in red. The plan was simple really, but the best I got. Tokoyami would protect us from the front and back and if needed we could use Hatsume's 'babies' as she called them. We can also use Uraraka's quirk for anything nessesary. 

We stayed in our spot for a little while not planning on moving until attacked. Eventually we had to start dodging attacks. Luckily we were able to stay out of too much trouble. We did have to use Hatsume's 'baby' so we could fly away at some point but it ended up working out. Until we went up against Todoroki's team.

He surrounded us and we were stuck. He was cautious and careful, but we were too. All of a sudden a got a slight hapeache. I closed my eyes letting the vision play out in my head. Iida flew past us a faster than normal and took our headband. I opened my eyes, but not even my vision could prepare us for the speed he went at. They sped past in a blur and Todoroki snatched the  head band, yanking it roughly from it's spot around my head. I didn't even have time to react. We were pointless, but we still have time!