All Might

(Deku's POV)

   All Might has asked to meet with me. I hadn't seen him as much, because I got my own apartment a few months ago. He wanted to meet with me on the beach were I had spent most of my time training. I had completely finished clearing it out a year ago and you could now see the sun rise and fall.

   The entrance exams were a few days ago and I was now waiting for the results to be mailed to me. Truthfully I was very nervous even though I had received All Might's power a few years ago and could control it well. But this is U.A. that we're talking about. I was lost in thought and didn't realize that I had arrived until I heard All Might yell, "Midoriya, my girl!" I smiled my big toothy grin reserved for him and only him. He was the only one I didn't act like a emotionless bitch to.

   "Hi All Might!" I jogged over to him and gave him a small hug.

   "Are you well?" We pulled a part and he was now smiling down at me. He was in his skinny form like normal.

   "I'm good." I replied. "How are you doing?"

   He took a while to respond just smiled at me sadly. I got a feeling that this wasn't going to be a 'how have you been doing' catching up kind of conversation. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about."

   "What do you mean All Might?"my cheerfulness was gone replaced by worry and confusion.

   "I knew this would happen, but I didn't tell you. I was afraid you wouldn't accept my power. I was hurt seriously hurt right? Well my quirk helped me stay strong and in a way fight the injury. But now that you have made One For All your own my flame has gone out. I am weak and dying. I don't even know how much time I have left." He sighed. My eyes stung with tears.

   "Your," I had to pause for a sudden sob, "dying?" I whispered. He looked me in my eyes and nodded.

   "Again, I don't know how much time I have have. Could be a few weeks, a month, a year. But I am going to the hospital today to check it out." He pointed to his stomach. I looked up so my emerald eyes were staring at his glowing blue ones. My tears were too heavy to see clearly. I hugged him and cried into his chest. "Midoriya, I have to go now."

   I wiped my freckled covered cheeks and looked up at him. "I want to go with you."

   "Are you sure?"

   "Yes." I said determind. We headed in the direction of the hospital in silence. There was nothing to say. I continued to wipe away my consistent tears though.

   Ten or so minutes passed and we arrived at the hospital. A building with eighteen floors that towered over us both. We entered and soon All Might checked in, and a doctor was taking him to his room and pointing me in the direction of the waiting room. I walked over and took a seat. I wasn't able to sit for very long though and soon I was pacing back and forth. Thought after thought filled my head and soon they were coming out in low mumbles. I was too distracted to notice the stares and strange looks I was getting. I didn't even notice when the doctor came back informing me I could visit All Might. He came up from behind and tapped me lightly on the shoulder. I snapped out of my daze and turned around quickly ready to beat someone's ass. My eyes landed on a scared looking doctor.

   "Uh um, Izuku Midoriya, y-you can visit All Might now." He was slightly shaking and I immediately put my hands down.

   "Oh sorry! I-you caught me by surprise!" I tried to laugh it off. He looked at me strangely still a little worried and nodded.

   "He's in room 432."

   "Okay, thanks." I returned to my emotionless way, and walked past him towards the elevators. I ran my finger lightly over the buttons until I found 'four' and pressed it. I waited patiently until the contraption stopped moving and the doors opened. I walked out continued down the hall, my eyes scanning the room numbers, until they landed on 432." I walked up to the room and saw All Might sitting on the bed leaning against the bed frame. I had to hold back a gasp and a new wave of tears. He looked up and noticed me standing by the door frame.

   "Hey kid." He said unenthusiasticly. He looked away and couldn't meet my eyes.

   "All Might..." I sobbed a bit and shakily took a seat next to his bed. "What did they say?" I managed to get out after a minute of uncomfortable silence.

   "Maybe a month." He finally met my tear filled eyes. I let a few go and he hugged me tight giving me a kiss on the top of my head. "It's okay Midoriya."

   "I don't know what I'm going to do without you. Your the only family I have left!" I sobbed.

   "Shhh, it's okay." He said soothingly. "How about this. You'll go to U.A. in a few months. You'll work and train very hard and become a pro hero. You'll surpass me and easily become the number one hero. You'll become the next symbol of peace, and be able to help people. Does that sound good?"

   I nodded determind. "Okay."

   "See it'll be okay." He reassured me.

A/N

Hello! Hoped you enjoyed the first chapter! 942 words not including this note. 

PS. feedback?