Chapter 5

I give you random precious pic of Todoroki

Couldn't think of a name for the chapter :(

(Deku's POV)

(Back to normal time finally)

I walked in my small apartment, after visiting All Might, and let out a nice long tired sigh. His condition was worse he doesn't have much time left. He was barely awake when I was talking to him. It hurt me to see him so tired when before he was so energetic.

I flopped (love that word :) on the couch. I turned on the TV and put on a random show. I lifted my feet up onto the coffee table, getting comfortable. 

I was half way through the show when I heard the mail slot open and something fall onto the floor with a thud. I paused the TV and got up curiously looking at the source of the sound. I saw an envelope and my eyes landed on the UA seal. I internally screamed at that moment and started freaking out. I picked it up in a hurry, and opened it in my living room. It came out as a little disk sort of object. It started projected a video without warning. A pro hero with the name of Present Mic showed up.

"Hello! Midoriya Izuku we are happy to inform you that you have made it into UA! You have ranked 7th in the entrance exams and will be joining class 1-A, a hero course!" After that the projection stopped and I discovered a letter with information in the envelope. I wanted to scream, I did it! I was on the path to becoming a hero as great as All Might! I needed to tell All Might. I looked around for my phone. I called the hospital knowing that visiting hours were over by now.

"Hello?"

"Uh, hi. Is it possible for your to put All Might on the phone?"

"Let me check sweetie." I could hear the lady talking to someone, but couldn't make out what they were saying. "Sure just one minute." A few minutes later I was greeted by a familiar voice.

"Hello young Midoriya." 

"All Might! I did it! I made it into UA!"

"That's great! I knew you could do it! I'm so proud! What class are you in?"

"1-A, it's a hero course." I smiled, this moment felt so bittersweet. Thinking about the fact All Might wouldn't be there with me through everything, made me so sad. I wanted him to be able to see him and support me and just be there but I knew he couldn't. Some of my most beloved memories with him flashed in my mind. I didn't even realize I had started crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" All Might questioned quietly.

"Nothing." I lied. "I just wish you could," I searched for the words. "Be there for and with me." I breathed out the last part.

"I know kid. Me too. But you'll be okay. Your strong, you'll be fine."

"I don't feel strong, it's just so hard."

"I know." I could feel the pain in his voice and it hurt so much making me feel so awful. Those words hung in the air for a moment before All Might broke the tension. "I'm sorry the doctors asking me to hang up. Goodbye young Midoriya."

"Goodbye, All Might." And the other side went blank meaning he had hung up. I rubbed my temples trying to calm myself down. I was so happy before but now. Now I just felt so depressed. I didn't want to let go, I didn't want to accept the fact that All Might was not going to be here much longer. In fact this whole thing almost felt like a dream.

I went to my bathroom and rolled up my sleeves to see scared and bandaged arms. I felt so awful right now so much worse than what I was used to. I slowly unrapped my bandages and reviled bruised, swollen, and red cuts still healing.  I dug in my drawer trying to find my razor. I pulled it out and saw a bit of dried blood on the tip. I started at it not sure if I really wanted to do this right now. I gave in though. I carefully placed the blade to a clean bit of skin and added some pressure while dragging it across my skin. I watched as the blood oozed out. Slowly at first and becoming heavier. I watched as the blood slowly trickled down my skin, feeling satisfied. I let go of some of the stress. After that I cleaned up the mess and added new bandages to my arms. Why do I do this? Really? I'm so stupid. I cried harder, why can't this pain just go away? I pleaded, prayed, wished so hard it would just leave me alone. "I don't feel strong at all All Might. I don't know if I can do this anymore." I whispered.

After a few hours I fell asleep, happy the day was finally over. It had been so long.

I'm tired. 

Anyway, depressing chapter, did I make it depressing enough?

860 words, short chapter.

Bye!

I'm going to sleep now.