Last chapter!

I'm so sad it's the last chapter! 😭

But y'all should know what that means... lots of Tododeku :3 (no smut, don't get the wrong idea fellow fan fic readers)

(Deku's POV)

"So Midoriya, have your thought about what I said?"

I felt my heart beat faster and my cheeks grow warmer instantly. Awkwardly looking off to the side I nodded a few times.

"So...?" He looked so curious and the way he tilted his head made my heart skip a beat. At least I knew why, now.

"I, um, I guess, I like you, too?" It was the truth but it came out in a questioning manner. I didn't mean to sound so unsure, I'm just so uncomfortable right now.

His eyebrows furrowed in a show of confusion. "Is that a yes or no? You didn't seem too sure just now." He then quickly added, "If you need more time to think about this I'm willing to wait!"

"I-I have my answer. I do like you." I watched as I brought my hands together and squeezed them tightly. My palms were clammy. "I just... I've never really been in this situation before, I'm not completely sure what to do."

I dared a look into his mismatched eyes. His whole face was a deep shade of red and he looked surprised. I don't know if I've ever seen him show this much emotion. Once our eyes met they were locked. I didn't want to look away and he didn't seem to want to either.

"So, now what?" He says breaking the unbearably long silence.

I shrug, "I have absolutely no idea." I would smile, but I'm feeling so nervous that I feel like it would falter, no matter how happy I may be feeling at the moment.

He takes a few moments but eventually, and hesitantly, takes a few unsure steps towards me. I feel like a wild animal he's not sure how to approach and it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable, but I don't think I've been able to stop feeling uncomfortable today. Soon enough, though, he's in front of me and decides to wrap his arms around me, holding me close. I rest my head on his chest and he places his chin on the top of my head. I move my arms to wrap around him as well. 

We stay in a silent embrace for a while. I don't mind at all. I feel so happy right now. So loved, I want to live in this moment forever. But it doesn't take long for Todoroki's to make things very, and I mean VERY, awkward.

"Midoriya," I hum in response, "can I kiss you?"

And this would be the exact moment, if I was drinking something, I would spit it out in shock. "Wait what!!?" I look up and he is a tomato red and looking away to the side. He's so embarrassed and I almost feel bad for him, but we're on the same boat here. I feel like I'm going to explode. This feels like too much. I don't know what to say. Yes? I mean we have both confessed and everything, so...

"I guess it would be okay...?" I avert my gaze deciding to focus on the stool beside him.

"Really?" He questions. Please stop making this worse than it already feels, and just get it over with... Instead of actually saying that I just nod, once.

He gently grabs my face with one of his hands, gently guiding my face to look at his. He leans it and places his lips on mine. I close my eyes and he does the same. Never in a million years would I have imagined this turn of events.

It doesn't take him long for him to bite my lip gently, asking me to open my mouth, and my mind, which isn't currently offline, decides to allow it. As our kiss becomes more passionate it becomes more difficult to pull apart from it. And when we do, we're both out of breath. My arms had subconsciously moved around his neck, and were pulling him closer.