Invisible

Quick A/N

I decided to give deku the other quirk. Kirideku is still being considered I am not going to add it in if the people that read this wouldn't like it. Please tell me if it's okay or not!! Please I beg of you! I really want your opinions if your going to keep reading this story.

Without further adieu chapter two (that rhymed! 😂):

(Deku's POV)

~Flashback~

   I dragged my feet against the rough pavement. My shoes hit the ground hard and made my sore legs sting with pain. My thoughts were 100% focused on my father. I hated being at home. It was cold and lonely. My mother was barely ever home, and my father, well, he abused and raped me. When my mother was home that awful man would do the same thing to her. She stared drinking, cheating, she would even abuse and blame me for my fathers behavior. She would leave and not return for weeks, staying with family or another man. I hated her too. They were devilish people, I don't know how I'm even still alive. They didn't care about me, so I suppose I just became independent. I would bandage my wounds, make myself food, go to the store and buy the groceries, all the things children my age shouldn't have to worry about. 

   And the thing that hurts the most is the fact that I can remember a time when I was three years old when my parents did care. I had always been able to read situations and had fast reflexes, I also got déjà vu a lot. I was surprised to find out that that was my quirk. They called it Analysis. It gives me the ability to see into the future through dreams and small visions and gives me the ability to read situations carefully. The only downside is that I get headaches easily, and it can make me sick. I was happy with it but my father saw only the negatives he was disappointed he called me useless and weak. I still don't understand how such a small thing could turn my once sweet and caring father into a asshole who beat his family. I couldn't see why he had so much rage and hatred. He started drinking around that time too. Hit me and my mother. By the age of five beatings were normal almost daily. This situation continued to worsen with time.

   Now at the age of twelve my father had made what you could call a schedule. I wouldn't see him until the afternoon luckily he went to work before I got up for school. After school I would walk in the door and my father would be in the kitchen, drinking. I can't remeber the last time I saw him sober. He would hit me over and over and eventually if he was in the mood he would rape me. I would get deep gashes, and bruses scattered all over my weak body.  My body was constantly sore and tired but no one noticed, not anymore.

   I had changed since I was little. I used to be loved and had many friends. Once my father started beating me I lost some energy, but I was still my positive, social, bouncy, happy self. Over time though I started acting weird, people noticed mostly my friends. Instead of comforting and asking me what's wrong the distanced themselves from me. It's started out small like not inviting me to sleep overs or play dates. Then they started avoiding me at school. Then they stopped talking to me, ignoring me completely. I was so alone, I had no family, no friends, no one. I didn't know how to cope with the situation so I decided if that's what they wanted then I wouldn't care. I put an emotionless mask on, one that I had perfected over the years. I also started dressing like a guy, cut my hair. During school the long pants helped hide the bruises on my legs, and it made me feel more comfortable. I became scared of being girly, or making myself pretty or stand out. Unfortunately that didn't stop Bakugou Katsuki from bullying me, giving me more wounds. In fact he though it was weird I dressed as a guy, he thought I had a lame quirk, he despised me and I returned the feeling. Over years of abuse, torture, rape, being bullied, being hated, intimidating people, self harm, I came up with a theory: in my case it's best to be invisible.

   I snapped out of my thoughts as I arrived at my door step. I reached my hand out and turned the nob with a deafeating sigh. I was too distracted to notice that my mother had returned. I forced myself in, one small step at a time until I was in the kitchen approaching my father. I wished so badly that I could run upstairs and hide in my room but that made him angrier. I learned the hard way that the best thing to do when put in this kind of situation is to just go along with it. Again I was suddenly pulled out of my thought but this time by my mothers harsh voice. 

   "Izuku come here." I looked at my father and he nodded signaling to do as I was told. I slowly approached the woman. "You're father still abusing you?" I nodded too afraid to talk. "I'm taking you to an orphanage."

~Flashback continues onto chapter 3~

A/N

Second chapter, you like?

Tad bit shorter 929 words.