Part 3

"Tallking back? I wouldn't recall that.." She assured him, though how could Celestia be so foolish of herself? Where were her respect for the Prince? Here...Standing before a great prince all this time, who is actually define as her 'Master', and not showing any respect for him - where were her manners? Clearly, she couldn't blame herself, for who doesn't see the resemblance of her true appearance; it wasn't her fault. Celestia was born to be Princess, not a peasant. What? Yes, it still puzzling for her to understand. And it still didn't make any sense. Shouldn't a prince, like him, know who she is by know? Without another word, after he made his point about his quick background and talking back (or there would be consequences), Celestia didn't respond to Vespasian once he made his point. She sat comfortably on the bed with hip bucked to the side while the other side was being used and helping her stay balance on the bed, as she laid on her side. Celestia didn't really paid any mind to the angry Vespasian when she noticed his face reddened and looked quite dangerous to attempt; so she decided to stay quiet for now. It was a long pause between two, and Celestia liked the quietness.

A few minutes later, when Celestia had courage to speak up again she turned her head to Vespasian, and noticed he was sitting back at the chair, sitting a bit casually but more relaxed. Good. At least he's more relaxed and calm rather than grumpy. But in that same moment when she opened her mouth and was about to say something, she then halted herself from continuing. Listening to him as he repeated her name over and over again, Celestia was beginning to hate how her name was sounding while coming out of his mouth. It sounded like a mental parrot was calling out for her, repeatedly. And Celestia hated how it sounded with his sound of tone. Chewing her upper jaw down to Lower lip, she carefully eyed him. "Serving girl? - You thought I was servant?" Her voice sounding a bit blatant and offended. "Um, I'm actually lived in palace. Not serv -" Suddenly, she felt a grape hit her on the forehead. "Ow." Her voice raised to sudden dramatically, quickly moving her hands to her forehead and began to rub. "Why would I want to keep a secret from you? I have nothing to inform you..." Lies. Without saying anything further Celestia looked away, and picked up the grape that laying besides her and rest it by the table, next to the bed. Her eyes back on Vespasian, then on the clothes now laying on his lap. She raised an eyebrow from listening to his comment and not being ashamed. "Didn't you gave me clothes already? Before I went to bed" She confusingly questioned him. Her eyes trailing to herself and scanning her body, knowing for sure she is wearing clothes, at this moment. She guessed he probably might had forgotten he did?

Once again she looked back at Vespasian, her bright green eyes gazing at him as she realized he changed the subject. "Do I read?" She reflected the question to herself, thinking. "I do." She then adds, and this time answering his question. Regardless of his question, basically all royal families and higher people were able to read and write; and much other stuff that lower classes weren't able to do....Unless they went to school. Like Celestia.