Part 3

Feeling his sense of touch as he caressed her cheek with a smooth touch, Celestia however knew that sweet caress wouldn't last long. Which eventually happened - there was no doubt about it. After listening to the correct term and hearing the word 'master' from previously, Celestia didn't respond but was startle when he seized her jaw with a rough grip and pushing her body back down onto the bed, causing her to land on her side, hair blocking her face. Celestia though still didn't eye him after he walked away from the bed to somewhere she could care less. In fact, while he wasn't looking Celestia quickly scramble herself to her side of the bed and laid there, cuddling with her eyes shut together. She rested her arms by her sides and slowly chattered her teeth together, feeling the fear upon her. Celestia didn't open her eyes until she found the room quiet. Too quiet actually. Her body shaken with fright. She fluttered her eyes opened and realized it was now dark. Why was it dark?

When Celestia found herself in a room filled with utter darkness she began to panic as she heard noises. Also with the faint smell of smoke, that itched her nose. Listening to light footsteps as it came even closer towards the bed and her, Celestia began to look around seeing nothing but darkness. She wondered where Vespasian went. Suddenly, feeling something that heaved weight of the bed, Celestia looked across from her and saw it was Vespasian. She sighed with relief. Her eyes now watching the movements of Vespasian as he made a fool of himself as he was getting settle into the bed and adjusting his pillow, she didn't say anything. But the minute she was about to look away after the "show" was over and might as well go to bed for herself, she then halted herself as a sudden grasped grabbed for her and pulled her roughly close to him, pressing against his naked body. Celestia's eyes widen then. Feeling, yet enjoying the soft kisses that he was planting onto her neck managed to calm Celestia as she placed a warm hand on his chest and tried to "pull" away so it wouldn't touch her hair, or nowhere to touch near her face. Even though she did wanted to struggle to freedom, part of her didn't want to, because of the consequence she would get if she does. So, she decided not to struggle this time. With a long sign, she moves her head down to the sheets and and finally shuts her eyes, drifting falling asleep and slowly forgetting she was locked in his powerful grip.