He Prefers Me To Call Him Master

Vespasian watched with slight amusement as his captive tried to move about without being seen. She certainly was sensitive about her body. He did nothing as she snatched up a piece of cloth and cleaned her face and said nothing despite her repeated questions. Instead, he continued to stuff his mouth full of food and there was barely a third of the dinner left. “You know, if you want to eat, now would be the time to come out from your little hiding place and get some. There’s less than a quarter left of this dinner and it would be a shame if the servants had to dump the leftovers over the side. You haven’t eaten in a day and not likely to get anything else until tomorrow morning.” He pushed the tray away from him a little, finishing his goblet of wine and pouring another glass of the crimson liquid. With kicked up feet, he was truly enjoying himself with his new pet, her awkwardness and high self-imposed standard of dignity.

With a sigh, he got up and walked right over to the bed where she was laying. With the same arrogant smirk, he suddenly seized the blankets and threw them off to the side, removing the barrier she used to cover herself from him. She was exposed, fully naked and in the open, and for a moment he was dumbstruck by the strength of her raw beauty and posture. With an open-mouth he eyed her top to bottom and back again before regaining his senses. “There now, slave. Everyone can see so nothing to hide, is there? Come and eat something before you find yourself on your knees begging for a meal.” But without waiting for her response, he grabbed her by the arms and dragged her out of the bed anyways. He pulled her to her feet, hands under her armpits, and led her over to the table where he sat down, and pulled her down to sit in his lap.

Reaching around her body, he pulled the tray of food closer to them and gestured for her to eat, even going so far as to pick up a slice of apple and put it to her mouth. His other hand was wrapped around her stomach, holding her tight against his own body. A bulge in his pants could be discreetly felt against her bottom. “I’m guessing you never drank before either, on account of your youth. This is called wine, little lady, and at first it tastes horrible and bitter. But afterwards it becomes your best friend. Maybe I’ll let you enjoy a hot bath and a glass with me one day.” He laughed from behind her and used his arm around her tummy to slap her sides with his laugh.