His roaming Hands

As the prince was shock rather than somewhat dumbfounded by her age and questioned her not being yet marred and more curious to why; Celestia on other hand hardly listened to him. Instead, she was distracted by the movement of his hands as they lower down and watched them as they slipped away from her stomach and between her thighs, feeling the tip of his fingers brushing over her dry pussy. Celestia was really hating where this was going. And had to said something. "Don't." She ordered Vespasian with a small panic voice, but he didn't listen. As his hands still continued to explore her young dry pussy, a small panic-muffling sound holler breathing was able to be heard as she was starting to panic; her heart beating uncomfortably. The disturbing feeling of his hands soon thrust quickly inside her, without even warning her, before withdrawing back out caused Celestia to tightly close her eyes. She couldn't believe what she was seeing before her...- She knew this wasn't right...And knew it wasn't right to be touched there. She continued to close eyes. "That-That isn't your concern if I'm married or not..." She said after reopening her eyes and looking back down at the hand, which was now resting on her thigh and caressing it. She looked away afterward.

Remaining on his lap with the tray still somewhat in front of her even though she didn't want to, she decided to take another piece of fruit from the tray and guide it to her mouth, beginning to chew on it before dipping her hand back, for more. She might as well eat besides hearing his mouth again. Though it was quite shocking to hear him quite for the pass minute or so while Celestia ate silently to herself, and not evening thinking to look back at him. As this continued to go on for some time now, Celestia was beginning to feel full after eating all the fruits she had; and guessed she had enough. Which now means she can have her clothes back. She then asked. "Okay. I ate. Can I have some clothes now?..." She suddenly asked kindly to Vespasian, acting more "friendly' at the moment while he read the scrolls.