Part 4

"Clothes? What clothes?" Celestia questioned. Even though she really wanted to pop her head from underneath thick covers and gaze at Vespasian to see what he was talking about, she couldn't because of her tomato issue that he recently threw at her. Still scattering for the cloth she badly wanted in order to wipe off the tomato that still laid disgustingly on her face; she didn't seem to find no luck. Just sheets. - Maybe a small peek would do the trick? Slowly motioning her hand back close to her and moving it straight forward the surrounding of the thick covers and lifting it more like a mouth, she managed to have full view of the room as her eyes scatter around for a piece of cloth that comes in sight. Also taking noticed she was at first startle when didn't saw Vespasian, but when she heard noises and knew it was coming from behind, she knew she was facing the other side of the room. With that clear, Celestia's eyes still wandered off for the cloth until she came across a small table. Raising her head up and making herself to receive a better view, she noticed there was a cloth laying underneath a candle and realized it was clean. She smiled.

As her hand soon reached out for the cloth, she [firstly] picked up the candle and grabbed the cloth with the other hand before setting it back down. Once the cloth was secured in her hand, she passed the material onto her face and wiped off the tomato before pulling away and sitting up then. Folding the cloth and turning it over to a clean side and wiping it onto her face once again, just to be sure, and pulled it away afterward. "What clothes?" She repeated her question again a couple seconds later and traveled over her eyes towards the pile of clothes that he was patting his hand on. - Just by looking at the material of the type of clothing, it already looked comfortable in Celestia's eyes as craved to be clothed again and not naked. She already hate the fact to be naked. And this was her only chance to have it back if she eat. She might as well start now. She gulped.

"No..No..I'll take that back" She said in a raspy voice, her voice sounding more like giving in tone. Slowly facing the fruits that laid on the bed with her and picking up the fruit that laid lifelessly on the bed, Celestia traveled the grape towards her mouth and began to chew on it. You could say it wasn't the best decision to eat, but at least she was eating right? - Her eyes gleaming back at Vespasian as she watched him take several pieces of meat and almost showed it off to her, rubbing it in her face, Celestia rolled her eyes and looked away afterwards. "Now..how's that suppose to make me jealous?" She asked annoyingly with a disgusted look on her face. Clearly, he was acting like more a child rather than a man.