Part 2

Celestia's POV

With the sudden bang and the additional noises that were coming outside and inside the castle, most of the guards were startle and some others were left curious from this quiet night. The guards who protected the castle over night and watched out for anything funny-looking going on while their king and queen rested, they quietly marched off and passed by doors listening carefully for any unfamiliar sounds that never been heard in the castle before, or at least been heard. When the guards passed down the rich halls of the castle, passing every door that could be found in the fortress, not a single sound was made. Instead, there was silence, with a faded sound coming from outside the castle now. The guards quickly vanished out the castle and towards the balcony to look for anything suspicious that came in sight. But then again, everything seemed to be clear.

A couple of the guards walked to the gate, the entrance of the castle, and looked out from there seeing nothing but darkness. However, the moon was still up and shining brightly down at some of the darkness away beyond of the woods that lurks with unknown creatures in there, that no men has challenged themselves to through of. Legends says no one knows what happened if you go beyond the forest of Majestic Pine Woods, some say you would either be dead by a minute or managed stay alive, but is poisoned by the mist fog of the forest. No one really knows what really happens, but people still make myths out of them and warned others not to go there.

Minutes later, the leader of the guard finally assigns his men to stay put and continued to search for any strange things that was carrying on in the castle. He also told a few others to guard the doors which were the king and the queen, and the young princess. Until suddenly, the guard who assigning positions where the other guards should go heard another faded noise, but more like a human voice. [Not] pleased or satisfied, but more curious than ever; he held out his hand above his head before turning into a fist, sending a signal to fire. Doing as was told, one of the guards send fired their arrows into the darkness in the night and waited for something to happened, like a yell in pain. But then nothing seemed to happened after a few seconds later. Everything went back to silence once again. This could either only mean the group only have a little bit a of time before does happened, and time was ticking fast.

Meanwhile, the young beautiful princess was still happened to lay in bed, peacefully resting. She was too tired to wake up and was in deep sleep. The innocent look on her face while she slept was to beautiful to deny. Her pink small lips pressed together. Her soft snores slowly pacing along with her breathing. Her dark brown hair let out and spread across the pillow making her twice as beautiful. Her arms gently flatly laid by her side and the other arm laid flat across her chest, and the covers underneath her breasts. And by the noise that was just made and carrying on from outside, didn't made Celestia flinch or jump up; she stood still as statue. Especially with the loud band it still didn't made her wake, instead, she turned over to her side and continued to sleep peacefully.