Part 2

Vespasian continued laughing, loving the spectacle of Celestia suffering from his playful disturbances. But when she refused to come over and eat, he grew agitated and annoyed. This woman was proving to be very stubborn and resistant and Vespasian didn’t know if it was willful pride or simply stupidity. Most women would have realized the hopeless position they were in and gave in by now but she refused to do so. He leaned back in his chair, putting a foot up on another chair as he regarded Celestia with his piercing eyes now. After a few moments of simply staring at her, he came forward in his chair and placed both his feet on the ground with a stamp. “If you don’t come over here and eat now, I’ll burn your other set of clothes too.” He warned, patting the folded bundle of clothing he had retrieved for her use. Simple, grey tunics that covered her body up to her knees and made of low grade material but much more preferable than to remaining naked all journey.

“And what makes you think you get to decide when to eat? You’ll eat when I say you’ll eat. But if the threat of remaining naked doesn’t disturb you, then perhaps you can eat later. I know something that’s actually quite nutritious.” He grabbed a handful of cloth near his crotch area to indicate where he meant for her to feed later and laughed at his joke. “Of course there is the food next to you as well. I suggest you eat it quickly then if you don’t want to eat with me. But hurry now, before it all goes rotten.” He took a long swig from his goblet of wine and flamboyantly began to eat several pieces of meat to show off to her. She could continue to refuse to eat, it didn’t matter. Soon she would become very hungry and hunger had a way of making people more docile and desperate.