Part 2

When Celestia began to speak, Vespasian leaned forward into her back a little as he waited with anticipation. Not real anticipation, but he was interested in hearing what her reply would be. The results were disappointing, and he began to tsk-tsk in mock disappointment. “Now that lack of enthusiasm is really displeasing. It seems you need a lesson in etiquette.” He growled into her ear from behind, and he brought his arm across his chest down to her legs. For a moment, his hand hovered near her exposed vagina as if threatening to reach there again, but instead it came down to under her legs. Resting beneath her knees, he abruptly picked her up, his other arm holding her across the back as he carried her towards the bed. She was cradled against him then, her soft body pressed against his strong chest, but cradle was an inappropriate term to describe the embrace as she was suddenly dropped on the bed.

He sat on the bed edge, and wrapping his hand in a fistful of her hair, harshly pulled her over across his lap, forcing her to rest face down with her stomach on his knees. With his right hand firmly grasping twists of her silky hair, he ran his free hand down her back and down to her thighs. In a moment, it was on her ass, caress and groping the firm cheeks of flesh. Without a word, he suddenly raised his hand and brought it down hard on one cheek, a loud SLAP! emitting from the action. “Discipline, discipline.” He said in a tone full of sadness, as if he didn’t want to do this. Secretly he was enjoying it all, especially the way her ass would jiggle in response to his slap. He raised his hand again and slapped her other cheek hard, “Doesn’t feel good now, does it?” He asked, yanking her hair again to force an answer. “You will address me as master, both willingly and with effort.” He slapped her ass again. SLAP! “Is that understood?” SLAP! “So let’s hear it. Can...” SLAP! “I...” SLAP! “Have...” SLAP! “Some...” SLAP! “Clothes...” SLAP! “Now...” SLAP! “Master.” He finished, waiting for her response.