Part 5

Groaning with relief once the [punishment] was finally over and the hard core slapping of the hands has ended, but not the Vespasian himself he was still here instead. -Even though Celestia may not know Vespasian and his name, she still wished him to disappeared magically in her presence and summon herself to return back her kingdom this instant. But sadly, Fairy Tales wasn't always true. Still [lifelessly] laying across from his lap as her face was still shoved on the bed's surface beneath, she manged to listen to Vespasian's words even though she was in pain to cooperate with. Listening to Vespasian as he mention about clothes and not needing it at this moment but instead the moment fun, Celestia head then shoot up. So, the fact she was being slapped on the ass for so many times, actually had no effect at all? And her not getting clothes at all? Clearly he must be joking. -Celestia wanted to punch him so bad across the face. "No, please, I need my clothes..." Then suddenly, she soon realized she was now sitting besides him.

Watching Vespasian as stood up and turned towards her with the same usually smiles of his; Celestia on other hand raised an wary eyebrow and watched his every moment for what he's about to do. Her eyes then went huge before her, for what she is seeing. For a second, she thought she was going blind at first. But realizing she was actually watching him undress before her and the fact he wasn't ashamed to show all his body, Celestia had to lower her eyes at the scene before looking back up at which he was naked at that point. Her lips parted away from each other as they secretly held in a gasp. "Oh god.." she mumbled. Her eyes roaming down his muscular -yet scared up body with marks that was everlasting and would never come out and chest hair that was natural for men to have; she found him a bit attractive. However, when she looked down to a lower area of his body part, she managed to take full aware of his hanging manhood limp before him. And with great size. Celestia could already feel herself needing to puke with disgust.

Once Vespasian climbed back on the bed and was now bending over her with a lustful smirk, Celestia pulled away from his close reach and stood quiet while he spoke. When it was "clear' and "understood", Celestia again caught his smirk as he flopped on the bed besides her and wrapped his strong arms around her, pulling them close to together, and locking her full-time firmly on his chest. As one of his hands groped one of her breast and doing whatever to it; and leaving the other one traveling to her pussy; Celestia struggle for freedom between his strong arms. "Let me go!" She yelped, not wanting this at all. "Not like this..." She added on, crying for mercy. Suddenly feeling fingers beginning to play with her clit before pushing their way pass through her pussy lips and deeply inside her, thrusting in and out but with unexplained speed, Celestia yelp in more pain. Her hands soon tighten firmly against the sheets of the bed in order to hold the pressure of the pain her pussy was going through.