Part 3

Why was John challenging? Did he realized how much trouble was going to get in or put himself through, especially the sake of her father's kingdom? This couldn't happened. Not in front of Celestia! - Their eyes quietly meeting together while John spoke with Vespasian and Celestia at the far end, who was slowly panicking and knew what was happening here. Suddenly with the clinging of their swords and the horses neighing uncontrollably, the battle has finally began. Dozen of arrows flying half across the air and towards the targets, it almost whipped out the entire army of Contwaraburg's men and quickly. Her eyes anxiously watching the horrifying scene beneath her presence, the only thing that was running through her mind was: What's going to happened next? Who was going to die next?...It left her unknown.

The loud cheer caught Celestia's attention as Vespasian and his men did a charge towards her father's men, by a surprised. The scream of their cries caused Celestia's heart to dropped mentally as she watched them been stabbed, or slice to death. But for John she couldn't aim her eye on him to good, only his collapsed horse has been alerted but not John; there was to movement going on for Celestia to understand what was going on. Her eyes searching for the only person she cared most she managed to find John in the matter of seconds, with his sword in his hands and swinging it every angle for Vespasian, but it didn't seem to catch any bit of him. Vespasian was simply dodging side by side, missing his every swings and finding this more like a 'dance' than a dodge combat...but something eventually was going to happened anyway. Suddenly, not expecting for this moment, Celestia soon caught herself off guard when she saw Vespasian stabbing John until he reached his death point.

It was the most disturbing moment that Celestia had to image , in her entire life. Watching someone she trusted for a long time, is now being stabbed until his death point before her. This might have to be the most speechless thing for Celestia to encounter of. Sour tears was already forming in her eyes as she tried to hold them back from revealing and falling down to her cheek, but it was impossible. Tear by tear, they gently fell onto her cheek as Celestia finally came to mind she knew they were going to die eventually. They should have left when they had the chance, she thought gently sniffing her nose. It's all her fault. However, the fight still continued. With John regaining his strength while another solider was helping him out with quite the struggle, he also has been defeated sadly after a sword stabbed through his chest. Now with John having no protection nor weapons only a weak bloody body, Celestia terrifyingly watched the knights as they dragged the wounded John by the arms and before Vespasian. At first there was total silence between the two and wondered this was the end of the battle. But rethinking this and seeing the prince holding the sword underneath his neck and pulling back then, a sudden gasped escaped from Celestia lips. John's head was now known cut off and rolling over to the princess.

The young princess' muffling breathing coming to a panic one she knew she was losing it. The rage that was building inside her boiling stomach turned out to be a sick feeling. Celestia's body heaved as she felt herself going to be sick any minute, and forced herself to look away from the head becoming even more faded. Tightly closing her eyes as tears was beginning to break its way through, one a tear managed to escape from her eye, down to her cheek. Good bye, John. Rest in peace... She spoke in her mind, pretending if it was a message link to John. Now John is dead and the battle finally over with, it was shown Celestia had to go with Vespasian, and she had no choice but to go. There was no more refusing.

Once the knights grabbed the head which belonged to John like they was directed to and begone, everything still hasn't felt the same now that John is dead. Her eyes slowly glancing to Vespasian with a disappointed glare before being forcefully escorted to whatever they needed to go now. Being led to a small rowing boat that she guessed they were going on next, Celestia then stepped over the ledge of the boat to the inside and took a seat, guessing she might as well get comfortable for the ride and not say a single word. She however consider to look at him as a cruel man with no sense of caress but himself...