I'll Be a Good Girl!

Celestia's body still continued to ache in pain even though his hand was gagging her mouth from screaming and firmly keeping it shut from anything else that could escape from lips, that could eventually annoyed Vespasian. Her screams soon turned to squirming cries of whines as she tried to fought back for her mouth and keep it away from Vespasian's reach; but that was most likely impossible. In addition, She felt his index and middle finger hovering over her nose and realized it was the same finger he used to break through her tight pussy from earlier when it began to itched her nose by the smell. The stitch on his fingers smelled horrible even though it was her own juices, but she did remember she saw him when he sucked off her juice with his mouth. So, it could be both? Celestia overall still hated the smell. Her breathing growing heavier and heavier by the second whenever she inhales the scent. And when Vespasian's thrust into her firmly but slowly after leaning over her, only leaving a few inches away across their chests and his grey eyes starring at hers. Celestia looks away and turns her head side ways within seconds, with whines still continuing to be heard through his firm hands while he thrusts into her. Though it was long for him to explode his seed inside her.

Once she felt he was beginning to cum inside her, a long exhausted exhaling trail of air parted from Celestia's lip as for between a gasped in relief, thankful when he removed his hand away from her mouth to her breast, with a squeeze -of course-. She slowly closed her eyes shut and allowed her body to relax while she tried to "enjoy" his warm semen flow within her system. Her legs began to weaken by their "special" event. When Vespasian finally pulled out from her violated pussy, another gasp soon parted from her lips. It was really big. With pain and exhaustion from Celestia, she struggles her legs to unwrap from Vespasian's waist to the floor beneath her. Her hands slowly releases the sheets, that was gripped tightly in her hands, and rests it shakily by her sides as she struggle herself to sit up. Celestia had never, in her entire life, experience so much pain like this before. It felt sore, stiff...And sweaty.

Her body heated into a sweat bomb after Vespasian recently walked away, over to the pile of clothes, and wiped it down his body before he could ever snatches her up. Celestia on other hand was regaining her strength, in the meantime. With her body off guard at the moment, she misses the flying clothes and it of course lands splatter on her head, blocking her entire version. Celestia quickly then grabs and takes it off her head, into her hands; her eyes examining the material while ignoring Vespasian as he spoke. Though she was pleased to hear she can have some peace and quiet now. She quickly puts the clothing without any hesitation, nor not caring if Vespasian was watching; she was just desperate to wear again some warm clothes. "Yes, I'll behave like a good girl" She half whispered, wanting no near a collar and a leash; she was no dog. Her body quietly shaking with an unpleasant sitting position while not making her eyes look over to him. Celestia sat quiet then. Clearly she wasn't in the mood to speak, since her light green eyes was lower and looking to the floor.