Obeying Starts Here

Next thing you know, Celestia was down to the wooden floor with her hand covering the bruise where Vespasian not to long ago hit her. The hit was so hard against her face, it made the bruise itself begin to sting and her vision turned to full-time blurriness. It was trouble to hear at first when she was just recently sent to the floor and struggling to get back her conscious back in low matter, as low panicking gasps parted out Celestia's mouth. But once she got herself to maintain back to conscious and clear vision then, she manged to heard Vespasian but only half what he was trying to say since she was trying to recover. She blinked a few times before speaking. "W-What?" She grunted between the tension of the pain as she moved her hands upwards to her forehead and began rubbing. "What husband-to-be are you talking about? We were nothing close to that. We were just close friends since childhood - we had a close relationship, but not that close... H-He already have a wife..." She admitted truthfully, with a shaky voice as she was now terrified. Yes, Her and John did had something close together but not that close. Just a close friendship. Besides she was never interested in him. However, to Vespasian it didn't seem it did. His laughter teasing in her face didn't seem to convince him at all, but it was true. Celestia felt ashamed then.

With that, a slight painful pull from the hair which hurt like hell, brought her back on to the comfortable bed that laid lifeless in the middle of the room. Celestia was now sitting in front Vespasian but didn't look in his eyes; she was afraid to. Her eyes starred down lifelessly to the floor of the ship after she gave a shook of the head. "So you...would hurt a women like me, if I don't listen to you? That sounds threatening..." She then said quietly, and she decided to take a little peak of Vespasian, who was smirking, before looking back down. Celestia said nothing afterwards as she tightly closed her eyes and thought hard about her upcoming actions, that were soon going to turn around the tables. "Fine. I'll do as you wish, but first can I get something in return? Once were done with whatever it is you want, I would gladly like to get my rest back. Since you took that away from me..." She said with no emotion. For the past day or so, Celestia never felt so exhausted after the long journey she had. Additionally with the panicking and thinking; it completely worn her out. So if she ever does get the chance to get some rest, then that would gladly appreciate her.

Still locked down to the floor without moving a single eye away, a few small gulps came to its dead end when she finally placed an hand by either sides where her breast was held at and slowly pulled the rest of the breast piece down below her stomach, exposing half of her body in front of him. In the meantime, Celestia was already seem embarrassed to face her biggest nightmares while she undress herself in front of a man that she hardly knew or expected to know - she wondered what was on his mind right now while he full authority to see it all here; he was probably enjoying. Celestia soon continued to undress herself until she was fully naked. And it still was embarrassing.