Part 3

The sudden movement surprised Celestia. Was this how he treated a Princess? Clearly he must be mistaking. The unclear statement from the whisper confused the Princess as she quietly listened to Vespasian and didn't move a single inch while he spoke. But suddenly, he moved her body for her. As she was now suddenly grasped in his strong arms and held down from struggling to freedom, she still fought for what so ever. "Let me go" She demanded as she was unaware he was taking her to the bed and dropping her from there. A small scream escaped her lips then. Once she finally realized she was landed onto the comfortable bed beneath her, Celestia slowly backed up from the angry Vespasian as he also made himself sit on the bed and wrapped his hand in a fistful of her hair which hurt like hell. Of course, Celestia was in no match for his strong hands and was eventually pulled up by him when he pulled her over across his lap, head shoved in the bed's surface. -That's when she felt his hands running down her back to her thigh before back to her ass. A small panic-muffling soon escaped her lips as it was known coming from her.

Celestia was so scared, so panic, she wondered what he going to do next. Her body shaking with fear. Suddenly a screamed in pain soon filled the room when she felt a bold hand slapped her hard against the ass and hissed in pain she was receiving by the action. His bold hands sure hurt like hell. And there was nothing for them to stop from continuing. As more and more slaps came and more and more of his voices rang in her ears, Celestia was now deeply in pain. Burying her face inside her arms as her hair covered her entire face, she slowly sniffed to herself as small drips of tears took its place. Celestia shook her head. "No, stop, please" She begged Vespasian after the forcible pull of the hair, fearing her to spit it out. Of course, more slaps occurred afterwards. Celestia on other hand could already feel the burning of her ass while it reddens by his hard slaps. She screams more in pain. Surely her body could pass out any minute by the extra pain she was receiving and the hurtle heart beats going per second. She finally gives up. "Can I have some clothes, Master!" She shouted. And with his correct format.