Guns, Knives, & A Delicate Rose | YoonJin

Start from the beginning

The man laughed, looking unconcerned as he brought the gun dangerously close to Seokjin's cheek. Seokjin immediately tensed, staring the man down without an ounce of fear in his eyes. "I don't think you're in the position to be giving out threats, sweetheart. After all, I do have you tied up in my bed, completely at my mercy. I could do anything I want to you."

A finger traced down Seokjin's chest, dipping down his thin stomach and to the waistband of his jeans. Seokjin's breath hitched in his throat as his eyes widened in shock. "Yoongi- "

"Ah, ah, ah," Yoongi cut him off, a smirk pulling at his lips. The look in his eyes sent a chill down his spine. Yoongi climbed onto the bed and swung a leg over Seokjin, straddling his hips. He set the gun down beside Seokjin's thighs, reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a familiar red switchblade. Seokjin's heart was beating so hard in his chest, he feared he would have a heart attack. "Remember this? I bet you do. How could you forget? This blade has kissed your skin more times than a man's lips."

Seokjin gasped when Yoongi slashed down at him with the knife, the fabric of his shirt sheared in two. It fell to his sides, leaving his upper body bare and open for Yoongi to ravish. His chest was heaving as Yoongi brought the knife down again, softly trailing the blade across his smooth skin. Seokjin tensed, already feeling blood rushing to his lower half.

"Yoongi, please," Seokjin pleaded, a feeling of shame bubbling up in a chest. Here he was, tied to another man's bed and getting hard for him and the knife against his skin. Sure, Jungkook had roughed him up before and, frankly, he loved it, but that was Jungkook, not the guy who had murdered somebody he loved. "Stop. I-I don't want this."

Yoongi froze, knife pausing as he sat back on Seokjin's thighs. He kept his gaze locked on Seokjin's, brows furrowed and lips pursed. "No? You don't? Then why is your dick hard?"

"That's not- " Seokjin sighed, clenching his jaw for a second before he started again. "You know that's not what I meant."

"And you know I had to kill him. Relax, it's not that big of a deal. Besides, Jungkook had killed hundreds, if not thousands- "

"Yeah, but he didn't kill my little brother!" Seokjin exclaimed, lifting his head and staring at Yoongi incredulously. His chest was heaving and it wasn't with arousal. He was angry and wanted nothing other than to be free of the cuffs that held him down on the bed. Yoongi's eyes narrowed, a frustrated huff passing his lips. "You expect me to believe that he was putting your life at risk so you had to kill him? My brother wouldn't hurt anyone unless they hurt him first, so I know damn well- "

Yoongi laughed, a short burst of mocking laughter that had Seokjin's blood boiling as he curled his hands into tight fists. He'd slam a good one into Yoongi's jaw the first chance he got. "You don't know what happened, do you? All you know is that he's dead and I pulled the trigger. Trust me, that's not all that went down. Wanna know what happened?"

Seokjin pursed his lips, eyes still holding a burning glare as he watched Yoongi stand up. "Yes, I want to know what happened. Give me more reasons to knock your teeth out."

The raven haired man stood beside his bed, roughly yanking off his jacket and dropping it to the floor. He unbutton his shirt with quick, expert fingers and the garment soon fell to the floor alongside his jacket. There were several scars across his stomach and one in the shape of a bullet wound on his left shoulder. "See this? I got shot in the shoulder one night on my way home from a bar. I was a regular there. Everyone knew who I was. After all, who would attack a well known gang leader? Apparently, your bother was stupid enough to do it."

"He wasn't stupid."

"Stupid, reckless, I don't care. Came up behind me and shot me in the shoulder. The bullet went all the way through. Your brother was a good shot, I'll give him that, but he was dumb. Shot me alone in the middle of the night. Did he really think I wouldn't have men protecting me?" Yoongi shook his head, letting out a bitter laugh. "I had him in the middle of the sidewalk, five on one. Wanna know why he shot me? Because he knew that you were falling in with Jungkook. Thought he could shoot me, get the upper hand, and demand me to help him.