The wannabe bad-boy rubbed his forehead with the tips of his sweaty fingers in frustration. Yes, he does find Taehyung rather attractive. Heck, Taehyung is just drop-dead gorgeous in his eyes. And he also has the seemingly-perfect personality that anyone, no matter what gender, could easily fall for. But, does the rabbit-mixed student really share the same feelings? It is true that ever sense he started getting more attached to Taehyung, he started loosing his love for the handsome Seokjin. But, he still finds it fairly difficult to just loose feeling for the person he loved for so long. Jeongguk just fears that if he does decide to start a relationship with Taehyung, his love for Seokjin will still remain. Then that would cause all sorts of confusion an unnecessary drama.

      Dang.

      Why does love gotta be so difficult?

      Jeongguk shook his head, deciding to keep all of his thoughts for later. The distressed teen ran his hand through his soft, dark brown hair. To be honest, Taehyung's confession shouldn't be the main thing on his mind at the moment. What he really should be pondering about is the lack of memory the injured teen is dealing with. The fact that he doesn't even have an once of memory on his best friend (who had practically raised him) Seokjin, makes the bad-boy feel guilty. What if Seokjin gets the wrong idea? What if he thinks that he never met anything to Taehyung? What if he gets jealous of me? No, I shouldn't think that way. Taehyung will be fine. He'll gain back his memory sooner or later, right?

      Jeongguk groaned as all of these unwanted thoughts raced through his head. He grabbed onto his phone, which had a black phone case, and plugged ear buds into it. He put the earphones in his ears and decided to get started on his homework. Taehyung should come back around tomorrow, so why is he worrying so much? He will heal soon, and as long as he takes the medicine the doctor prescribed, he should be okay with the pain.

And there he goes again, thinking about Taehyung. He should really stop to work on his homework, whatever questions he has, he can ask Taehyung when he comes back tomorrow evening, right when the school day ends.

Jeongguk sighed as he began working on his math, science, and Korean literature homework. Once he finishes all of his assignments, he plops down on his bed and falls asleep.

Hoseoks POV

Hoseok rummaged through the drawers near his bed, and he quickly stuffed spray paint in his navy blue bookbag. Jimin sat on his bed and threw him some suspicious looks, but decided to mind his own business. Hoseok threw his book bag over his shoulder and made his way over to the door. He opened the door but before he could even walk out, Yoongi blocked his way with his arms crossed.

"What do you want Yoongi?" Hoseok signed, getting a little impatient with Yoongi standing in his way as if he is a stop sign. "Kinda running late for something."

"What are you running late for?" Yoongi asked suspiciously, raising a brow, arms still remaining crossed.

"I-uh... well..." Hoseok stuttered as he desperately tried to think of an excuse. Hoseok has never been a good liar. That explains why he gets in trouble so much at school, he can never get himself out of bad situations from teachers. Hoseok sighed in defeat, realizing that Yoongi knows him too well and can see right through him whenever it comes up to lying.

"I was planning on graffitiing some walls outside of school with my friends." Hoseok confessed, avoiding eye contact with Yoongi as much as possible.

"Hoseokie, I do not mean to ruin your fun or anything, but vandalism is illegal. Plus, your not supposed to leave school grounds at midnight, you'll get into even more trouble! Just text your friends and say you can't go, and go to bed." Yoongi said as he grabbed onto his best friends hand and dragged him back to his bed. Hoseok sighed and grabbed his phone from his pocket in his black hoodie and texted his friends, saying he won't be able to show up. The irritated teen crossed his arms and pouted harshly (making it obvious so Yoongi could see) before stomping over to the couch. He groaned as he slumped down onto the cushioned furniture.

"What now, you brat?" Yoongi snared at the aforementioned's bratty behavior. Acting like a child is something Hoseok purposely does whenever he is annoyed, or doesn't agree with something. He only does it behind closed doors, of course, but Yoongi can't help but think it's slightly annoying and slightly embarrassing.

      "Honestly, I'm so damned tired of you controlling my actions all the time." Hoseok grunted, his arms remained crossed.

     "I don't control you, Seok." argued the teen. "And no cursing."

     "See!"

     "Shut up! I don't restrain you from doing certain things for no reason, kid. I do it so you don't get into trouble, which is basically inevitable, but vandalism is different then just pushing some innocent person to the ground, Seok." Yoongi pointed out while taking a seat next to the wolf-mixed student. "Honestly, stop whining."

     The younger gasped in an exaggerated tone, placing his hand on his chest. "Whining? I am not whining. I am complaining. You want to see whining? This is whining-"

     "Ugh, Hoseok don't! Your so fucking annoying!"

     "Hey, what did you say about cursing in this family-friendly apartment?" Hoseok teased while getting closer to the older. Too close for Yoongi's comfort.

      Yoongi inched away from the younger in slight discomfort. "Yah, Seokie, stop invading my personal space, will ya?" he spat out, slightly turning red. The embarrassed teen burried his face in the palms of his hands to hide his blushing cheeks. This only made Hoseok smile brighter.

      "Come on. . ." Hoseok smiled as he put his mouth up to Yoongi's ear with no remorse. "You know you love me." he muttered in a deep and manly voice, knowing it would get the victim flustered.

      "Hoseok!" Yoongi whispered yelled, gesturing over to the other teen present in the small room. The bad-boy turned to see Jimin, the pretty-boy, have his eyes locked into the two. He quickly turned his attention back to his computer, pushing up his wire glasses. It felt like a whole nuke had blown up inside Hoseok's muscular body. Had that geek really been watching us the entire time?

      "Put your eyes somewhere else, pretty boy." Hoseok thrown a lazy insult, his face turning cherry red at what the aforementioned had just seen. Yoongi's cheeks where just as pigmented.

Jimin chucked in response, his eyes completely closed. "Well, I didn't know you two where a couple." he spoke between giggles.

It felt like as if all the color had been flushed out of his face, which is funny considering his cheeks where still dyed red. The small Yoongi's eyes widened at the word that escaped the pretty-boys mouth, his whole face hot red. The younger tensed his muscles in attempt to look more intimidating, but that didn't hide his stuttering voice.

"H-hey, we are not d-dating! Watch your mouth" he tried to redeem himself. Yoongi shoved his face in the soft pillow out of embarrassment. Honestly, Hoseok wanted to do just the same. Hoseok? Yoongi? Dating? No way. They are just too different. Trying to put then together is just like trying to put pineapple's and pizza together. It just does not work.

"Can I be invited to the wedding?"

______A/NHello everyone! Finally, we updated

______
A/N
Hello everyone! Finally, we updated. I know, it's been a while. School finally ended, bringing stress with it. We finally get to have a normal updating schedule :)

Sorry about this chapter being almost pointless. I was going to add something of importance at the end of the chapter, but we are already way off schedule and that would take a lot of time. So, just enjoy the fluff lol.

Have a great day! Take care of yourselves! BTW I got a new pet hamster and I named her Joonie :)