Last Phrase: Battle between our past

Start from the beginning

I was mad and sad. the tears dried up and I stood. "how did you know who or What am I?" I said in a scary voice.

she giggles and said "the monster who wanted to make friends but ends up killing them"

I was at my limit. I attacked her like lightning, I almost forgot that people are watching. I stopped when I pined her down and pointed a knife that was in her pocket to her neck. she was so near to death but she is smiling.

"you won't do it" she said and I started to tremble as I know What she said was true. I jumped back and she stood " I quit " was her last words and she left.

I was breathing heavily and Gon, Kurapika and Leorio ran towards me.

"are you OK?" Gon held my hand. I pulled it back and shouted "shut up!!" I stood and sat at a chair that was provided. I can see Gon is sad but I didn't care. my heart is too heavy and full of worries.

Nobody's p/v

Gon fought and he won to Hanzo.  he didn't win because he was stronger but because of his pure heart. he had a broken arm but still he refuses to quit. in the end Hanzo was pissed and knock him out and Hanzo quits..

then Kurapika and Hisoka. Kurapika won after Hisoka whispered something and he quits.

then Pokkle vs Killua. Pokkle won as Killua wasn't even interested fighting with him.  and the list continues but Akahina was still lifeless.

Then Killua vs Glittered (I think?)

Killua 's p/v

"it's been a long time" the Glittered guys said. He then removed the pins that was on his head. then I was paralyzed. it was Illumi in other words My brother.

"I heard you hurt mom qnd Milluki" he said in an emotionless voice. to be honest I never see him in other emotions before.

"yeah.." my only answer..

"mom was crying"

then I heard Leorio said "of course. no one is happy if her son hurts them"

"crying tears of happiness.. " Illumi added and Leorio fell on the floor shocked.

"..." I sweat drops and my eyes turn to Hina. she was actually watching my match. but her eyes were heavy like as if I'M not going to win.

"why be a hunter? " Illumi asked.

"I...  think it's....  I heard the exam was hard but I wasn't so sure about that"

"Killua.. your not like these people. your an assassin. no emotion no friends. you are lifeless you only take people's life to be happy" I stared at my feet and said...

"I do... *silent*"

"you have something you wanted? What is it?"

I was too embarrassed to say it but I did " I want to new Gon 's. friend"

Suddenly Leorio shouted "you are"

I felt as if I had hope to live. I looked at Hina and she was smiling showing What Leorio said was true. I was confident but when my eyes turn to Illumi.  all in side of me died once again.

"I'll kill Gon" his words scare me as Gon was still knock out and at the room next door. "Hey wait, if I kill Gon, I won't be a hunter. if I'M not a hunter I can't do my request. oh dear.. I guess I'll kill Gon later" he continued and walked towards me. I was ready to jump back but then he said " you jump back our fight starts.."

"What?" I was paralyzed. "you jump back we fight.. you move we fight... you run we fight... most importantly if we touch we fight" Illumi stretches his hands and was about to touch me.

"if you win... I won't kill Gon" I was trembling. I was confessed. Gon thought me as a friend? I'M an assassin.. I have a friends? an assassin? my head was spinning.. "I quit.." I said in the end.

"haha.. great.. I wasn't going to fight you. I was just testing you. if you really wanted a friend, you would fight for him"

He held my head "go back.. " Suddenly...

.

.

.

.

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!" Hina shouted. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK.. I'M SURE GON WILL UNDERSTAND" Hina added but her eyes were still lifeless. "BUT....  *silent*"

Hina's p/v

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK!!! I'M SURE GON WILL UNDERSTAND!! BUT...."

"Don't get then involve in your problem.."

as I heard her voice, I bit my lower lip and ran outside. "never get them involve" I repeated it again and again. After a while, I stopped running and took a deep breath. I cleared Mind  went back. as I entered everyone was staring at me. I glared and just walked in.

I sat beside Killua who was sitting at the chair I sat. I took a deep breath and talked to him..

"you okay?"

"..."

"Don't worry.. I'll make sure Gon is safe."

"Thanks" his voice was low.

"Don't mention it" then Leorio fought.  I felt a disturbing aura from Killua. he was lifeless just like me but he was like he was under a manipulation.

We they were about to fight the aura was scarier. I looked at Killua and he was gone. 

I automatically stood and ran towards Leorio 's opponent but I was too late. he already took his heart out. Killua killed him. there were blood everywhere.

I closed my mouth using my hands. I was in total shocked. the blood was even splash at my face. I Don't know why but, tears were flowing..

"NO!" I shouted in shockedness. (does that word even exist.. I always make new words.. :3 I love me..)

"Killua is disqualified " the reff said.

I quickly took out Dayana's knife and pointed it to the man's neck. with an assassin look, I said "you better take that back. Killua is obviously under that Illumi's delusion. I'M sure he is..." I said in a shaky voice. Well because I cried.

"HIKARI,  DON'T DO THAT.." Netero said.

"I'M Akahina.  Katsura Akahina.. I told you right?"

"oh.. I thought you Don't want anybody to know" he said while standing on one feet.

"plans change.."

"I see.. listen Akahina yo-.. "

"call me Hina"

"okay Hina. Killua here killed that man, making him disqualified. "

"demo-... "

" no buts.. rules are rules"

"hai..." I was forced to agree.. I walked towards Killua.. I wiped half of my face that was splashed with blood and said "I'M Sorry"

"Don't worry you did nothing wrong.." he said and the other Second he left. he was the one who killed, he was the one who walked out.. but I know... I know he wasn't the one in control.. as soon as he stepped out, I glared at Illumi..

"TEMERA!!! " I was about to punch him but I stopped and he was puzzled.

"what's wrong? aren't you going to punch me?" Illumi said.

"if your weren't Illumi I would have...... " I whispered and punched the wall instead. I sat at the chair and just clinch my first till it turned red.. I was so stressed out..

"winner Leorio..."

I kept on glaring at Illumi but he ignored me..