Michael Clifford imagine

Start from the beginning

Thankfully it wasn't busy on your side of the fence so you could easily get a view of the boys.

One of them called out, his australian accent showing through, "Awwwh you guys are so sweet for waiting for us! Thankyou so much! We're just gonna hop in the bus to put some stuff away but we promise we'll be back out to meet you okay? Give us 5 mins."

So the 4 boys hopped into the bus, everyone screaming their names as they walked past, you knew their names, kinda; it was just placing who was who that you didn't know. Frankie tried to teach you but you just could never remember, probably bc you weren't as mesmerised by this band as she was.

The 4 boys came back out from the bus & the 30/40 girls around you cheered. The 4 boys split up to 4 different parts alongside the fence, making sure to talk to everyone. Wow, Frankie was right, you could tell just by watching them how close of a relationship these boys had with their fans.

You looked at the boy that was the closest to you, he had brown curly hair, tied up with a bandana, you tried to think of his name until someone screamed beside you, "HI ASHTON CAN I GET A PHOTO PLEASE" so that was Ashton. Ashton giggled, "Of course" before leaning against the fence to get the picture with this girl.

Not gonna lie, his giggle -- adorable. He took a few more photos with some of the girls around you, including Frankie fortunately. He even asked if you wanted one, how could you say no? You got a picture together & he took a few selfies with you too, he seemed really nice.

He grinned, "Nice to see ya guys. Thanks again for waiting out for us! I'm gonna move down here switch places with one of the boys, cya in a bit."

So far, you & Frankie had met 3/4 of the boys, the fourth boy coming over to approach you now. Frankie was fit to burst, she managed to talk, get hugs & photos from the 3 boys so far, if she manages to get all 4 it looks like she would faint right there & then so you'd be dragging her home haha.

The last boy approached you & as he did so, you watched him, determined to get his name right on your own.

He finally came over & started at the bottom of your group, you were at the top with Frankie with about 10 girls in your group. You both waited patiently for him to come over to you guys when it was your turn, fortunately being the last one to meet him you'd be able to talk to him the longest too.

Finally he approached you & Frankie. He smiled friendlily, "Hey guys, you alright?"

You nodded a smile in return replying, "We're good thanks, Luke, & yourself?"

If looks could kill, you'd be dead right there & then. The glare you got from Frankie was indescribable. The boy laughed from the other side of the fence as Frankie said to you, clearly more offended than the boy himself, "Luke?! Rena!!! That's not Luke!!! HE is Luke down there!!!" She pointed down the way to the blonde haired boy, pointing him out to be Luke. Then Frankie said, "THIS is Michael!" Woops.

Talk about making things awkward.

Frankie shook her head in embarrassment as she said quickly & nervously, "I'm so sorry about her omg. She's new, she isn't very familiar with you guys. She came so I could come otherwise I wouldn't be here so she doesn't know you all very much." She shakily held out her autograph book which Michael happily took smiling, "Look, it's no worries. Looks like you've got a good friend there to help you come here ey." He signed her book & took a few photos with Frankie & gave her a hug.

Then he stepped forward so that he was closer to you.

"So, you going to tell me your name, newbie?" He asked, a chuckle escaping his lips as he said so. You replied with a smile, "I'm Rena, & I'm sorry that I got your name wrong...Michael"