(27) His Touch

Wild Pursuers
::chapter 27::

HIS TOUCH

•ღ•

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Ding. Dong.

The sonorous tone of the doorbell was heard throughout the Yoo household.

"I'll get it!" Y/N's mom called out, walking towards the front door with the simultaneous padding of her feet. "My, my, who could this be?"

She then quickly grabbed the door knob and swung it open.

It took time for her to register that she was staring at broad chests, before she abruptly shot her head up in surprise. Once she saw whom owed them the pleasure of visiting, her mouth gaped a bit with a giddy grin.

"Honey, there's seven handsome young men at our doorstep!"

•ღ•

-EARLIER-

•ღ•

-YOONGI & NAMJOON-

"Why'd you want to meet up this early, hyung?"

Namjoon asked, closing the barred gate of a fence which surrounded an off-limits shortcut to a number of neighborhoods.

Yoongi eyed him cautiously as they walked, "You know where Yoo Y/N lives, right?"

Namjoon popped the lollipop out of his mouth with scrunched up eyebrows, "Visited once to hand something, yeah, why?"

"Does this shortcut lead to her neighborhood?" Yoongi evaded the question, "Yeah," Namjoon replied, quite confused and intrigued.

"So, why do you need to go to her?" He wondered, the older nonchalantly answered, "Gotta give this back."

Namjoon eyed to where Yoongi was pointing, a bag he was certain was Yoongi's, which meant Yoongi was referring to what was inside the bag.

It still didn't answer his questions, however, since he had no clue why something that was Y/N's, was with someone like Yoongi.

"Alright, let's get going then." Yoongi concluded, walking ahead of his best friend, hands tucked inside his pockets.

"Sure, follow me." Namjoon said, overtaking Yoongi as he placed the lollipop back in his mouth. Yoongi creased his eyebrows.

Namjoon was suspicious as to why Yoongi wanted to give Y/N something on a Saturday, when he could just do that on Monday, when school starts.

At the same time, Yoongi was suspicious as to why Namjoon agreed to join him to see Y/N.

•ღ•

-JIMIN-

If you ask Jimin, he'd say he had no clue why he suddenly felt the urge to get on his motorcycle as soon as he took a shower and got dressed.