(17) Seventeen

Wild Pursuers
::chapter 17::

SEVENTEEN

•ღ•

-YOUR POV-

"So tell me, Yoo Y/N, will you be having mochi babies or anime babies?"

Krystal's awful question made me gag and almost choke on my Wintermelon milk tea. "What in the world are you talking about, Jung?" I asked in horror.

Irene giggled from beside me on my left, while Krystal continued her interrogation on my right. "Don't play dumb, Yoo. I heard it straight from Kihyun! You came home late a few nights ago with "a punk that looks like he came straight out of an anime", as your brother described. Anyone in our school would know that he's talking about Kim Taehyung!"

I sighed, slumping down as we continued to walk through the usual mall my friends liked to shop from. "Are you done now?" I said in exasperation.

"Nuh-uh, you also got stuck in school yesterday with Park Jimin, don't you lie to me." Krystal pointed an interrogating finger towards me. "Did anything juicy happen?" Irene silently muttered, supporting Krystal.

"Irene, you too?" I whined, and now I was being cornered by both of their curious gazes. "We're just friends, alright?"

Both of them scoffed loudly at my statement, Irene even went as far as to hit me with her shopping bag. "Friends, my nonexistent ass. You know for a fact that what you're going through with Bangtan is definitely not just "friendship". If you say that your relationship with those boys is just "friendship", then I can confidently say that I have zero friends." Krystal ranted on, causing me to hide my face in embarrassment. Her voice was so loud that we were starting to get weird stares from passerby's.

I opened my mouth to formulate a reply once Irene was able to calm "Shipping Krystal" down, though my words fell out of my mind when I heard a certain voice.

"Y/N?" The soft yet raspy voice called out, causing the three of us to stop in our tracks comically. Irene and Krystal looking like their mouths were gonna drop as one of Krystal's shopping bags fell onto the floor.

"Sunbae," I slightly stammered, gulping at the sight of him outside a school uniform. Something I've never seen before.

Kim Seokjin was wearing a blue denim jacket with a white t-shirt that had a simple design, he also wore black ripped skinny jeans, and sported some Stan Smith Adidas shoes. If we didn't know each other, I would have thought that this man was a celebrity.

"How can a man wearing plain clothes look this attractive?" Irene, whom was usually stoic, whispered dreamily to herself beside me.

"Ah, I understand now," Krystal muttered beside me, eyes still widened as she can't seem to take her eyes off Jin. "You won't be having anime nor mochi babies, you'll be having visual babies."

"Oh, I caught you at a bad time, didn't I?" Jin said as he scratched the back of his head, "His voice sounds like angels singing," Irene whispered again.

"Here, let me help," Jin suddenly crouched down on the floor and picked up Krystal's fallen bag, giving it to her with a charming smile that would make any wife divorce her husband. "Marry me," Krystal forcefully whispered.