(34) I Want You

PLEASE follow my profile and help me get to 300 or more FOLLOWERS! Thanks!!

Wild Pursuers
::chapter 34::

I WANT YOU

•ღ•

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Undoubtedly, Jungkook wanted to know.

No, he needed to know.

He had his suspicions ever since the fight their group had, especially about Jin. His outburst certainly made an impression, not only on Jimin's face, but to the group as a whole.

Jungkook wanted nothing more than to step up his game, if ever what he was thinking was true.

There was no denying it, Jungkook liked Y/N. A lot.

It didn't help that he saw Jin and Y/N getting too friendly a while back. She was smiling, brightly, like she found the light of her life in a flash. Jungkook clenched his fist at the site, trying to ease the clenching of his own heart.

Because of that, Jungkook will not back down.

Jungkook was waiting, leaning his back against a wall down the hallway of the third floor, hands tucked inside his pockets, gritting his teeth with the intention of confrontation. It was then that he heard footsteps; he looked down to the ground of his right and saw the enlarging dark shadow, insinuating whoever was there was getting closer.

And that whoever is just the person Jungkook wanted to see.

Jungkook pushed himself off the wall, facing his body to the side so that whoever would round the corridor would be blocked by him.

Jin was walking aimlessly, seemingly in thought, not realizing that once he had crossed the corner wall, his body unconsciously halted to a stop at the figure in front of him.

Jin slowly looked up, soon meeting eyes with none other than Jungkook, "Hyung," He said, "We need to talk."

The older squinted his eyes a bit in frustration and confusion, after which Jungkook walked pass him so that he'd lead the way. Jin mentally scoffed, tucking his own hands in his pockets before turning around as well, following the younger's retreating figure.

They walked in silence down the dark hallway, the tension thick, their footsteps loudly resonating. Jin watched Jungkook's tensed up figure with a slight tilt of his head, while the latter clenched his balled up fists hidden inside his pockets.

That's when they arrived at an empty third-year classroom. Jin didn't take a single look around, keeping his eyes focused on the younger whose back was still to him even when they were inside the room.

"What do you want?" Jin rasped, at this, Jungkook turned around, nodding his head while looking down with an aura of intimidation.

Jungkook paused for a moment, a couple of feet away from the only other person in the room, then looked up, "I like Yoo Y/N, a lot. More than you probably think."