(9) Dangerous Wolves

Wild Pursuers
::chapter 9::

DANGEROUS WOLVES

•ღ•

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Yoongi watched as Jungkook shared some fish cakes with that girl. He knew that punk didn't just "need to use the restroom".

She was laughing while Jungkook had a shy smile as he couldn't look at her. Yoongi scoffed, "This has to be a fucking joke." He got his phone out and planned to lure that punk out.

kid, hobi spiked taehyung's drink again. he's out cold and he reeks of damn alcohol. could you bring the sucker to him and hoseok's hideout? i ain't in the mood to do it and jin's gone again.<<

Yoongi saw Jungkook knitting his eyebrows together as he got his phone out, he saw Jungkook mouthing a 'sorry' to the girl as he opened his phone and read the message. The younger soon typed in a reply.

>>can't hyung control his tolerance? i'm on my way.

Jungkook said a few words to Y/N and with what seems like a short approval from the girl, Jungkook stood and left towards Yoongi's direction. Jungkook, who was still staring at his phone, wasn't looking up, making him oblivious until he was suddenly grabbed by his undershirt as he rounded the corner.

Yoongi shoved Jungkook against the wall, on the same level as each other, "What the hell—" Jungkook started with a flinch and a glare before he saw Yoongi in front of him, eyes squinted. Jungkook's own eyes widened as he called out, "Hyung!"

"Shut up, punk. What the hell? I should be asking you that! What's with you hanging around Joon's classmate? She's that chick from before, don't you remember?" Yoongi said in a harsh whisper, causing Jungkook to scoff. His previously joyous mood downgraded into a pissed off one, "Why is it any of your business?"

"Because you never hang around chicks if you're not interested in either screwing with them or messing with them." Yoongi said and Jungkook tried to pry his friend off, "Don't talk about Y/N like she's some tramp."

Jungkook growled and Yoongi threw his head back in utter bemusement, "First Jin and now you? She ain't even that hot!" Jungkook eyed Yoongi menacingly, "You're fucking blind. Also, she's not some object."

Yoongi nodded with his lips twitching into annoyed contortion, dropping Jungkook down, "You're pathetic and stupid, Jungkook. Now get your ass over to our spot, or else I'll tell the others about your little rendezvous with your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend." Jungkook said with a low voice, but Yoongi didn't stop walking, "Oh but I'm sure you really want her to be."

•ღ•

-YOUR POV-

I was humming a random tune as I opened the combination to my locker. As I placed my books inside the fairly empty space, I heard the locker beside mine opening. I just assumed there was a person beside me returning his or her stuff as well. Out of curiosity, I craned my head to my right, jumping back in surprise and fear as I saw someone exiting the locker.

He was wearing earphones as his hands were comfortably stuffed in his pockets, a calm posture and tall stature. "Ah shi— You scared me, Jin!"