(10) Touch Me

Wild Pursuers
::chapter 10::

TOUCH ME

•ღ•

-THIRD PERSON POV-

A/N: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!! THIS 10TH CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO THAT SUCCESS, AS WELL AS FAKE LOVE'S 8TH WIN! :D

PLEASE PLEASE VOTE ON THIS STORY FOR WATTYS2018!

"Pretty boys like you irritate us, y'know?"

The writhing freshman coughed up blood while he gasped and gagged from the floor. Yoongi smirked and then stepped on his victim's stomach, applying more and more force that caused the freshman to yelp in pain.

"Stop! Please, don't hurt him. Let me go!"

Yoongi darkly eyed the pleading girl, sending some sort of signal to Jimin who grinned, clearly enjoying himself. "Please calm down, sweetheart. Who knows what I'll do with such a beautiful lady in my arms." Jimin held the girl's waist tightly, preventing her from rushing to the boy on the floor.

"W-Why are you doing this?" The unnamed freshman said weakly, looking up at Yoongi with as much effort as he could muster. Instead of Yoongi, Taehyung replied instead, "You're a freshman dating a senior, and we don't like that. It doesn't help that you have such a good face for us to want to beat up."

The victim looked baffled, just then, Namjoon stepped in and moved Taehyung to the side. He sighed as he crossed his arms and eyed the beaten boy, "Kid, you're a hypocritical prick who spread awful rumors about us. Of course me and my boys would take action," Namjoon explained before he added quietly, "Scum."

"What are you talking ab— frick!" The victim was cut off as Yoongi kicked his back and the freshman seethed with pain. The senior girlfriend of the victim was sobbing by then, but Jimin still held an amused smile.

Jungkook was torn. A part of him wanted them to stop terrorizing a kid that they all knew he probably did nothing wrong. That part of him came from the fact that he felt sick inside at the idea that Y/N will see him like this, see him beating up someone again, see him and be scared of him. Yet a bigger part of him was ecstatic, feeling the adrenaline of the crowd surrounding them, the kid on the floor, and the girl crying. He's always done this.

He was leaning against a locker as Jin was against the locker across his, the older's head down and face emotionless. Jin didn't want to be there, but as he turned to leave the second after Namjoon announced their next plan, Yoongi blocked his exit and made sure he'd stay.

Jungkook then caught the gaze of Hoseok, who was by Jimin's side, uninterested; Hoseok then tilted his head at him. The tilt of Hoseok's head, for Jungkook, was like asking him why he wasn't doing anything to harm the bullied yet, he seemed to not take initiative these past weeks.

"I didn't do anything of the sort! You must be mistaken. I'm not—" He was cut off yet again by the muffled screaming of his girlfriend, his head instantly snapped to her and his eyes widened in fear, "Don't hurt her!"

"This is disgusting. All this lovey-dovey stuff makes me want to vomit. Oy, Jungkook! I'm tired, give him a few punches for me, will ya?" Yoongi called out, removing his heavy footing from the poor freshman.