27.

Arabellas Pov

Chan has stopped breathing completely i tried to calm Lucy down who was sobbing so hard she couldnt even breathe. I tried to hold myself back from screaming from how hurt i was.
I still love him and I still need him.if he's gone I would feel guilty for not being loving towards him. I pulled his upper body towards me holding him brushing my hands through his hair.

Paris was in the corner cooking soup so that i was able to be with Chan.

The other three haven't came back yet, I was gonna go look for them but i had changed my mind.

"can I go outside to see if there are any animals?"

"No Lucy"

"why not?"

I didn't answer I just kept looking down at Chan.

Lucys pov

When she got distracted i ran outside quietly.

I wasn't really gonna look to see if there were any animals I was gonna go look for the three musketeers.

Arabella's Pov

I looked around the room

"Paris what the fuck! You let her leave"

"Shes gonna have to learn one way or the other"

Paris walked up to me with tomato soup and had some extra just in case if the boys were to wake up. I didnt want to give up on chan he has to be alive.

Once i finished I grab a knife a gun with extra amo, my backpack and I was ready to go look for her ass.

"Paris stay here for me"

I made sure the garage door was locked with a lock I had already had so no one finds them.
I run out trying to find Lucy fast enough. It was getting darker, the sun was setting probably 10 more minutes of sun light before it gets really dark.

Lucys pov

There was a man maybe in his mid 20s walking up to me.

I take out a gun that i took pointing it at him,

"Take another step and I'm shooting off your head"

"Do you have any food? We could blend our towns together"

I completely disregarded what he had said " um have you seen three boys well, two teens and a grown man"

"Does one of them go by the name Tomlin"

"Mhm"

"The three of them are at our town looking for antibiotics I could take you to them"

"please do"

I didn't trust him at all, but i kept my distance while following him.

I followed until a town was coming into view. There were lights and men lots of men he took us to a little house what seemed like a bar.

Tomlin obviously was there the one having drinks. They had a pool table which I.N and Han were playing.

So many guys I don't even think there were women and children just older guys maybe the same age as Han and I.N but most of them were probably above 30.

An announcement was made outside of the bar and all of them made it to the center of the town. The guy we were following dragged me onto a stage of some sort.

"This girl right here is ready for tonight shes small and petite i mean look at how innocent she looks"

Now that i was on the stage everything was clear. There are pregnant women but they look exhausted. They're tied up onto some of the men's hands it's like they're connected so they won't run away.